I finally have fully custody of my son

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
@NeverEndingWinter I have to be quite typing this :feelsuhuh: I don't want to wake the little guy up. He's sleeping in his crib.

You have no idea how adorable it is :feelsheh: when his eyes lite up when his daddy is clapping cheeks:feelsthumb: His mom and I decided it would be best if he lived with his papi full time so we can really focus on snow bunny's :feelsuhuh: here is a video of our adventure today :feelslol::feelsthumb::feelsheh::feelsuhuh::feelskek:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021

I don't think the heels are necessary on this one. Giraffe of a woman

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
This is the one I was on about but it's been removed do you know the channel?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This is the one I was on about but it's been removed do you know the channel?
I can't find the video it pops up in my feed every once and a while I'll post it if it comes up but that video was filmed in Seattle you can probably find it if you look hard enough I think it's wild west channel or something like that there's a bunch of them on YouTube

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I can't find the video it pops up in my feed every once and a while I'll post it if it comes up but that video was filmed in Seattle you can probably find it if you look hard enough I think it's wild west channel or something like that there's a bunch of them on YouTube
I just found this one shot in LA

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here