I finally fucked my second cousin (incest fantasy thread)

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It was new years eve and my family was gatherd for a family reunion but I had other things on my mind:feelsuhuh:

My cousin had cum of age her breast were supple her ass was juicey her pussey was moist :feelsmhm:

Second cousin ; are we all out of martinelie mom, OK I'll go get some more in the kitchen she says:feelsok:

Neetgod: oh I can help you with that let's go look into the pantrie and have a look :feelslol:

We go to the kitchen now she's bending over looking for her favorite sparkling beverage :feelsugh: my penius is no longer flaccid :feelsahhh: she bumps up against my erect cobra:feelsugh:

2 cousin: ouch what was that uncle :feelslol:
Neetgod: you don't want to know, allow me to show you:feelsthumb:

I slowly undress my hard Wang unbuckling my leather belt. No longer fully clothed. I wisper in her ear:feelsmhm:

Neetgod: can I be your daddy:feelsuhuh:
2nd cousin: this is so taboo......daddy :yay:

We begin to kiss slowly but passionately. She starts to undress, I do the same:feelsthumb: She lifts up the fat of my over hanging belly fat and struggles to find my tiny penius in an over wealming jungle of pubic hair,:feelsrope: she wipps out an electronic shaver to peal away the layers. The over welming stench of rotten cheese is pungent :feelspop:but she manages to proceed. :feelsthumb:

I tie my fat belly above my tiny penius with my leather belt my ass cheeks are now held tight.:yay: I wait for her to bend over she obliged :feelsok: my penius goes limp :feelstrash:
The end :feelspop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I've moved on to incest fantasy threads get ready:feelslol::feelslol:
Nowthat's something i can get behind
1625728973921m

Activity
So far there's no one here