Story I finally confronted my parents about my Mexicanity

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
I finally told my mom that it is her fault that I am Mexican and that I have paid for her mistake my whole life. My dad just stood there and said nothing, I suspect he knows how I feel. My mom, just like every single Shitskins on the planet, tried to lie to me. She said there's nothing wrong with the being non-white. I just wanted an apology from them. They should at least recognize that my life is fucked because of them, I'm their creation. Once I asked my mom why the fuck she had me and she just said that she's always wanted to have a baby. That's it. I exist because of a pair of wetbacks selfishness, that's the meaning of my existence.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I finally told my mom that it is her fault that I am Mexican and that I have paid for her mistake my whole life. My dad just stood there and said nothing, I suspect he knows how I feel. My mom, just like every single Shitskins on the planet, tried to lie to me. She said there's nothing wrong with the being non-white. I just wanted an apology from them. They should at least recognize that my life is fucked because of them, I'm their creation. Once I asked my mom why the fuck she had me and she just said that she's always wanted to have a baby. That's it. I exist because of a pair of wetbacks selfishness, that's the meaning of my existence.
Fill in the gaps for us. What does she think your reason for telling her that is?

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
Fill in the gaps for us. What does she think your reason for telling her that is?
She thinks that being online too much time turn me into a weird loser
What’s wrong with being an non-white, why exactly do you hate yourself for being Mexican?
Because I live in the U.S and I want a white gf.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
white is right imagine being a ethnic in the west
A7653F47 3F02 4113 AFAC 8BEC1472D36D

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
Well I’ll agree, being ethnic make that harder, but there’s other factors involved here. I mean if anything you should be mad that you aren’t Chad.
Yeah, but I don't have good IQ, I can't speak english properly, I am 5'8", my family members are just a bunch of idiots.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
can't you go back to your country , even later when you have money? also , redpill me on mexicans, are you guys ethnics every mexican?
and true if you are non white ye in US it won't be easy for you as a non good looking guy, i mean socially bc to date it's always looks not race

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
can't you go back to your country , even later when you have money? also , redpill me on mexicans, are you guys ethnics every mexican?
Mexico has became very westernized, almost all the foids over there are sluts that you social media. Yeah I guess you can moneymaxx but do you really think we want to be a betabuxx to some foid that would probably cheat on us.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
and true if you are non white ye in US it won't be easy for you as a non good looking guy, i mean socially bc to date it's always looks not race
Yes I could go back but my bitch mother didn't allowed it.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
high iq op take the antina

She thinks that being online too much time turn me into a weird loser

Because I live in the U.S and I want a white gf.
Why don't you want a brown GF? What's wrong with that? You seem to imply that you can't date white girls solely because of your race, but if that's the case you should be able to get a brown GF.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
Why don't you want a brown GF? What's wrong with that? You seem to imply that you can't date white girls solely because of your race, but if that's the case you should be able to get a brown GF.
I like brown girls, but the girl I currently have a crush on is white, plus my mother is white looking and also my grandmother is mexican white, I was also white looking but my skins darkens on summers.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
they are still handicapped
We would have to see what they look like as adult to know for sure. Still they are better off with white DNA. That's why I don't care if brown women prefer white men. They are white chad only by the way, not just any white incel.

Activity
So far there's no one here