Attachments

• Screenshot_20210919-173723_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210919-173723_Google.jpg
    1,003.9 KB · Views: 58
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I am a big fan of Mexican abuelas (i.e. grannies).

W6ayhtK.png

I made a post about this in the past:

My dream is to date a prime 80yo Mexican granny, we fuck each other's brain out in the sweltering Guadalajaran summer, take a taco and tequila break in between, while a band that is being hired by me will be playing Mariachi in the background.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
I finally told my mom that it is her fault that I am Mexican and that I have paid for her mistake my whole life. My dad just stood there and said nothing, I suspect he knows how I feel. My mom, just like every single Shitskins on the planet, tried to lie to me. She said there's nothing wrong with the being non-white. I just wanted an apology from them. They should at least recognize that my life is fucked because of them, I'm their creation. Once I asked my mom why the fuck she had me and she just said that she's always wanted to have a baby. That's it. I exist because of a pair of wetbacks selfishness, that's the meaning of my existence.
larp kys now

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
If your mom had an all white baby it still wouldn't be you

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
I do that shit all the time to ethnics
i lived in a black neighborhood for a few months and talked to them normally out of ignorance but they literally would get pissed off about me trying to "flex" my education on them so I dumbed myself down to try and avoid trouble lmfao.

Ofc, I decided to leave anyway when one of them pulled a gun out, started looking/acting/sounding exactly like a monkey over some territorial bullshit, and i realized right there, undeniably why my ancestors called them subhuman. decided I will never be living in a room and board with niggys again 😆

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
I'd rather not exist
you dont have to be so hard on yourself or your parents tbh, mexicans can be successful alot of the time still and at least youre not a nigga lmao! Even though they seem to get the most special treatment today for being the most across the board dumb, violent, and useless 🙄 if only the same logic applied to blacks was applied to NEETs 😆

But what i mean to say is you dont have to hate yourself to such a degree.. your parents truly thought they were doing something good by creating you, and if everyone were white normie chads then life would be pretty boring

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
you dont have to be so hard on yourself or your parents tbh, mexicans can be successful alot of the time still and at least youre not a nigga lmao! Even though they seem to get the most special treatment today for being the most across the board dumb, violent, and useless 🙄 if only the same logic applied to blacks was applied to NEETs 😆

But what i mean to say is you dont have to hate yourself to such a degree.. your parents truly thought they were doing something good by creating you, and if everyone were white normie chads then life would be pretty boring

Activity
So far there's no one here