Success I figured out how to tell if someone is a neet.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
TIME SPENT ONLINE
Have to admit. It fucking sucked to see myself in the top 5, and I'm almost at boomer age...

IMG 20201212 041945

owly

owly

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I study from home now, is it still considered NEET ?

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
damn i didnt know i was top 5

makes sense though i always check the site and im always home most of the day

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I study from home now, is it still considered NEET ?
Since neetbux barely exist these days. Neet is considered to be someone who spends his time alone inside his room and barely participates in society. Usually has no human face to face contact.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
damn i didnt know i was top 5

makes sense though i always check the site and im always home most of the day
Funnily enough, despite having the highest score so far, I don't actually use this site much. I probably got all the time due to leaving the site in a background tab while doing other things and I'm sure I left it open multiple times when I was asleep

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
I probably got all the time due to leaving the site in a background tab while doing other things and I'm sure I left it open multiple times when I was asleep
i also do that too

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Funnily enough, despite having the highest score so far, I don't actually use this site much. I probably got all the time due to leaving the site in a background tab while doing other things and I'm sure I left it open multiple times when I was asleep
Well then. I fucked up and this proves nothing. I just wondered how to be helpful since there is some sort of "fake neet hunting going on.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Since neetbux barely exist these days. Neet is considered to be someone who spends his time alone inside his room and barely participates in society. Usually has no human face to face contact.
Correction.
If you spend your free time alone. Working is forced in most countries.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
That's basically hikikomori. NEET is simply someone who doesn't desire to work.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I see your true intention. You are trying to rake up fake hours by leaving it in the background to trick people into believing you are a NEET while you, as a well-off 6'2 white redpilled high tier normie/chadlite with a 10 inch cock fucks and doggystyles 5/10-7/10 girls every day.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
I see your true intention. You are trying to rake up fake hours by leaving it in the background to trick people into believing you are a NEET while you, as a well-off 6'2 white redpilled high tier normie/chadlite with a 10 inch cock fucks and doggystyles 5/10-7/10 girls every day.
You got me

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
Not a neet. Checks out.

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
all of my time is I actually using, number 6 but I feel like no one spends as much time here, because I have nothing at the moment

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
all of my time is I actually using, number 6 but I feel like no one spends as much time here, because I have nothing at the moment
I also have never had this in the background. Hang in there.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
This is the most retarded post I have ever seen on this site, congrats.

DelusionalSubhuman

DelusionalSubhuman

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
Despite staying home all day I don't post on forums much.

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020

unironically me

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Dang, when you mentioned you were boomer age I started thinking you were in your 40s. Wrong again, ha. :feelsLUL:
Basically, boomer for me is someone who has lived his teens before smartphones.

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
The time online counter is defective, it doesn't only account for your time spent on the site.

• +1
F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I don't understand how its physically possible to have spent that much time online

• +1
Activity
So far there's no one here