I feel sad

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
And lonely tonight I know I sound whiny but I just have no one to talk to people have only ever talked to me when they needed something in life now I'm always alone and almost never talk to anyone in real life for longer than a few seconds despite trying my hardest in life I feel like a failure rejected as a human being I am resentful but most of all I am sad.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Read this brutal blackpill from the fallen soldier @Cope Artist
Of course no one cares about you, you're an ugly male. Why did you have expectations in the first place? You had to realize your situation from an early age, so that you could plan ahead.
You gotta come to terms with few things. No women will find you attractive, interesting or worth their time. You will always be unwanted, you will never be accepted, and you'll never know how it feels to be comfortable outside. None of these, will never change. These are facts, unalterable laws of your life.
The only way for you to get some female affection, is to earn a decent amount of money, so that you can supply an old, ugly woman. Even then, she'll be there just for the money, and will replace you with a better male whenever she can.
You're not the only one going through this, there are millions of other men experiencing the exact same thing. It's not a new phenomenon either, Only a select few men were able to experience sex and love throughout the majority of human history, rest were died before they could experience it, or they were simply unwanted just the way you are now.
Only with civilization, biologically inferior men had started having sex/love life, so you could easily say that civilization was a disaster for the human gene pool.
You were told a lie, put under a spell that you were going to be desired, loved, sought after. Most men understand the truth as they live through. Working in a shitty job, joining the army, these are sort of wake up calls, to you make you realize how worthless you really are.
That's just how it is man. If I were born 100, 70 or 50 years ago, I'd be a soldier, and I'd die in some random conflict. That's my worth, as a man. I lucked out, and didn't die before my 20's. Being desired, being loved, accepted, those are are impossible to reach for me, it was that way from the beginning.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
And lonely tonight I know I sound whiny but I just have no one to talk to people have only ever talked to me when they needed something in life now I'm always alone and almost never talk to anyone in real life for longer than a few seconds despite trying my hardest in life I feel like a failure rejected as a human being I am resentful but most of all I am sad.
Have you tried using discord or any anon social media like that to at least make some online friends?

Activity
So far there's no one here