I feel like most incels just had terrible childhood diet and growth

• Thread starter Braziliancel193
  • Start date
Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I feel like the reason ethnics (arabs, berbers, curries, blacks and maybe gooks) are incels is because they live in shit places with little food
Take me for example, I was born in Egypt, my parents aren't tall btw (6'2 dad but 5'3 mother), when I moved to Brazil, sure it's a shithole but it had more food and better development than Egypt, I grew up to 6'4, my brothers had better growth, they are both 6'8-6'9.
Badr Hari and Jamal Ben Saddik are good example as well. Both of these guys are Moroccan, but both of them are above 6'5, this is because they were raised in Netherlands/belgium.

If the middle east, india and all of africa (north south east etc) were more developed countries, they would for sure have a much taller height and mog. because even when I went back to egypt in a trip, I didn't feel extremely tall. Most guys I saw at least were around 5'10. If they were raised like whites, ethnics wouldn't have such low SMV.
Diet and nutrition plays a HUGE factor

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Take me for example, I was born in Egypt, my parents aren't tall btw (6'2 dad but 5'3 mother), when I moved to Brazil, sure it's a shithole but it had more food and better development than Egypt, I grew up to 6'4, my brothers had better growth, they are both 6'8-6'9.
no way you grew that much with parents that short. You mum cheated on your dad with king kong or something

Also no, I always ate everything in my plate and other than my dad beating the fuck out of me and being an alcoholic bastard I had a great childhood.
Im incel because im a hapa mutt that isnt top 0.1% face wise.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
no way you grew that much with parents that short. You mum cheated on your dad with king kong or something

Also no, I always ate everything in my plate and other than my dad beating the fuck out of me and being an alcoholic bastard I had a great childhood.
Im incel because im a hapa mutt that isnt top 0.1% face wise.
agree but people oversetimate how bad ethnic genes. really, most of it is just the fact that they live in third world shitholes where not getting stabbed is a relief

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
agree but people oversetimate how bad ethnic genes. really, most of it is just the fact that they live in third world shitholes where not getting stabbed is a relief
ethnics just dont have those nordic or Balkans height genes. I agree that environment plays a big role in ones development (Afro-Americans are a prime example of this), but 90% of it is just genes.

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
No one really knows why they are short for sure. Could be genetic or maybe with perfect diet they could have been tall. Maybe they are gluten intolerant but still ate gluten because the intolerance wasnt noticeable. No real point in dwelling on it. Whats done is done.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
it's all about genetics, ethnics who are borned in white countries have access to better food and a better overall enviroment and still look like shit, sadly the world is very cruel with ethnics, bc they norm is looking white and tall. This is what statistics shows not anecdote theories.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
anecdote theories.
i literally posted 2 examples of North africans in white countries who became tall and big.
There are also MANY west africans who are tall and born from america.
Genetics is key sure, but diet is fucking important. You are delusional if you think that living in a desert/jungle with little food and high stress environment won't stunt your growth HARD

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
i literally posted 2 examples of North africans in white countries who became tall and big.
There are also MANY west africans who are tall and born from america.
Genetics is key sure, but diet is fucking important. You are delusional if you think that living in a desert/jungle with little food and high stress environment won't stunt your growth HARD
2 examples means nothing, yeah chad of all races exist, if you want to deny statistics and cherrypick, go on.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
2 examples means nothing, yeah chad of all races exist, if you want to deny statistics and cherrypick, go on.
come on, bro. It's not even a joke. I'm literally seeing NBA players who are mostly black with proper nutrition. Yeah NBA is small but blacks are over represented in NBA
To claim that whites mog purely because of genes is delusional, if whites were in a desert/jungle for their childhood with little food, they would be just as small as the ethnics.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
come on, bro. It's not even a joke. I'm literally seeing NBA players who are mostly black with proper nutrition. Yeah NBA is small but blacks are over represented in NBA
To claim that whites mog purely because of genes is delusional, if whites were in a desert/jungle for their childhood with little food, they would be just as small as the ethnics.
i just told you ethnics (not blacks) grow up in the west, not 1 or 2 whole generations go and check the numbers.
Also only a small % of blacks manage to become an Athlete let alone a NBA player, same thing for whites, not every white person here becomes an althete or is tall or good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
i just told you ethnics (not blacks) grow up in the west, not 1 or 2 whole generations go and check the numbers.
Most ethnics who grew up in the west are average height and have decent frames
sure a lot of ethnics are short even living in the west but most of the time, it helps tremendously with their growth than if say they were from India, so they are usually in the 6ft range.

what I'm saying is. Ethnics aren't truecel genetically, they are mainly truecel because they live in some random ass desert with little food and water. Of course they're not gonna be 6'6 strong boned moggers.
But there are countless examples of ethnics who grew up in the west and became strong fighters

I could post much more but these guys are all 6ft+ and lived in the west from childhood. All north african btw
It's whitecel cope to believe that just being ethnic is a death sentence in terms of size

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Most ethnics who grew up in the west are average height and have decent frames
sure a lot of ethnics are short even living in the west but most of the time, it helps tremendously with their growth than if say they were from India, so they are usually in the 6ft range.

what I'm saying is. Ethnics aren't truecel genetically, they are mainly truecel because they live in some random ass desert with little food and water. Of course they're not gonna be 6'6 strong boned moggers.
But there are countless examples of ethnics who grew up in the west and became strong fighters

View attachment 12041
View attachment 12042
View attachment 12043
View attachment 12044
I could post much more but these guys are all 6ft+ and lived in the west from childhood. All north african btw
It's whitecel cope to believe that just being ethnic is a death sentence in terms of size
athletes you posted don't represent the majority of ppl of any nation, is like me posting male models and tell you every white person is like this, that's why i said you are cherrypicking, anyways this convertation will not lead anywhere, as you can't be unbiased towards your kind.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
athletes you posted don't represent the majority of ppl of any nation, is like me posting male models and tell you every white person is like this, that's why i said you are cherrypicking, anyways this convertation will not lead anywhere, as you can't be unbiased towards your kind.
I'm not saying all ethnics are like this even who were raised from the west, but ethniceldom is largely due to the fact that they didnt have proper growth.

I'm just saying that if ethnics were raised in a developed country like whites, they wouldn't be as incel.
A lot of the time, nutrition and growth play a great part in height and frame.
Maybe they would still be incel because I know a lot of ethnics with bug eyes and weird facial structure, but being raised in a third world shithole definitely is why they are incel

Activity
So far there's no one here