i feel ill

Rebbington

Rebbington

šŸ‘¹
Aug 12, 2021
i just feel sick all the time now i am losing too much weight quickly but i legit vomit if i eat anymore food its really annoying i only really eat vegetables and fruit tbh

Last edited:
Neet Cel

Neet Cel

NEET
Nov 12, 2021
I felt the same a couple of months ago i would be nauseous all day long and could eat nothing but crackers i lost so much weight became like a skeleton.Then i went to a doctor and she gave me a drink called Ensure and Zoloft.It got better for a while but i think its starting to come back

Rebbington

Rebbington

šŸ‘¹
Aug 12, 2021
I felt the same a couple of months ago i would be nauseous all day long and could eat nothing but crackers i lost so much weight became like a skeleton.Then i went to a doctor and she gave me a drink called Ensure and Zoloft.It got better for a while but i think its starting to come back
i have tried those protein kinda shakes they dont do anything for me i work out a ton and run daily if i stopped that id lose my sanity

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
i have tried those protein kinda shakes they dont do anything for me i work out a ton and run daily if i stopped that id lose my sanity
Same. Working out regulary, jogging and going for a walk keeps the beast inside. Without it I would punch a hole in my wall or something, keeps you sane in this fucked up world.

Activity
So far there's no one here