Depression I feel guilty about being an unproductive NEET and I can't enjoy anything

• Thread starter SegmentationFault
  • Start date
SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
There was a similar thread about this and It got me thinking.
When I manage to have a productive day, I'm able to enjoy engaging in some copes like vidya and anime. It's like a treat, a small reward to myself for not being such a lazy slob.
Even when I'm productive, I still feel some guilt about being NEET, I'm not going to lie... but at least I'm taking some kind of action that might make me feel like I'm doing something about my situation and slowly regaining control over tidbits of my life.

The problem is I just can't be productive every single day. I'd love to, but I can't. My lows are really low, and my highs are few and far between.
I tried antidepressants, I tried stimulants and even anxiolytics, nothing really did it for me.
When I'm really depressed, which is a common thing these days, I just lay in bed, staring at the ceiling for hours, It's depressing as fuck... I can't bring myself to do anything.
It's not really about being bored, It's more about feeling guilty for not being productive, which leads me to the conclusion that I'm not deserving of a good time.
I don't know if I'm making any sense tbh...

Can anyone else relate?

Travis

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
while idk much about you OP, i can tell you this, it's not entirely your fault, society just expects so much from you, and gives little to nothing back while others will without much effort, chads , i am sure you have your reasons being NEET and depression on top of that doesn't help, it's only making you feel more guilt.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Same. I'm an unproductive loser gambling with my health. I am hated by everyone at work because I refused to take the vaccine. Now everyone is forced to wear a mask because of me. They use all kinds of pressure/shaming tactics to make me take the shot.
I hate getting old too...
I have nothing to say to you that would quite you to a better life or give motivation. We are just pawns in a billionaires game.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
There was a similar thread about this and It got me thinking.
When I manage to have a productive day, I'm able to enjoy engaging in some copes like vidya and anime. It's like a treat, a small reward to myself for not being such a lazy slob.
Even when I'm productive, I still feel some guilt about being NEET, I'm not going to lie... but at least I'm taking some kind of action that might make me feel like I'm doing something about my situation and slowly regaining control over tidbits of my life.

The problem is I just can't be productive every single day. I'd love to, but I can't. My lows are really low, and my highs are few and far between.
I tried antidepressants, I tried stimulants and even anxiolytics, nothing really did it for me.
When I'm really depressed, which is a common thing these days, I just lay in bed, staring at the ceiling for hours, It's depressing as fuck... I can't bring myself to do anything.
It's not really about being bored, It's more about feeling guilty for not being productive, which leads me to the conclusion that I'm not deserving of a good time.
I don't know if I'm making any sense tbh...

Can anyone else relate?

View attachment 7815
I can definitely relate great thread, I do the same thing nothing brings me joy I'll just lay in bed for hours with my eyes closed, eat, then repeat for days on end until I finely force myself to take a walk or make important phone calls, if you dont have extra money for copes then your life will be trash it's as simple as that, maw just be happy because u exist theory is a scam it was spread by some jew therapists just trying to get shekels if u have a car I'd recommend doing grub hub driver app it's a good way to make extra money with out having to put out to much effort

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
You should try and be productive in slow ways. Spend 15 minutes a day learning a language, do 10 minutes of working out, try and pick up a new hobby like reading. You'd be surprised, you may end up enjoying it, and studying for an hour a day, working out for an hour a day, reading for multiple hours a day.

The world is pretty bad, extremely bad even, but there's still ways to enjoy it.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I enjoy being unproductive, if God put me on this world to be productive then he would have made me an NT normie. I am content looking at random content on the internet all day.

Activity
So far there's no one here