Lifestyle I feel good

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
The past two days have been really good for me.

For a long time, I have been going through existential problems on top of failing to get my life in order and just plain old puberty being a bitch.

I made a commitment to do things the right way, right being the proper way like studying when I need to or having a consistent schedule and I feel what I haven’t felt in a long time; clarity of mind.

I can go through things as an observer of my own self and I can see how I’m feeling or thinking and I try to pay attention as to why I am and it is really helping me with my mental health.

i also think the Cannibis helped a lot with resetting my mental state.

that’s all, I don’t really have anyone to talk to about this stuff so that’s why I’m posting it here tbh.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
My plan is to finish my needed classes for my junior

then to get a job working something front desk like.

save up money and try to get a car and to pay for insurance.

then my senior year will be my first time since 4th grade actually going to a real school to finish off my school life.

I want to lose weight by then so I can be low bf when I attend.

And that’s all at least for my major goals right now.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I hope to make some real life friends, this is my first time in a high school environment so I have no idea how it’ll be like.
Hopefully if I find a girl who is good and suits my tastes, I might get a gf but I may not depending how I feel. I kinda want to be independent in a way and be exploratory before I commit to someone.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I hope to make some real life friends, this is my first time in a high school environment so I have no idea how it’ll be like.
Hopefully if I find a girl who is good and suits my tastes, I might get a gf but I may not depending how I feel. I kinda want to be independent in a way and be exploratory before I commit to someone.
thought you were in college?

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
My plan is to finish my needed classes for my junior

then to get a job working something front desk like.

save up money and try to get a car and to pay for insurance.

then my senior year will be my first time since 4th grade actually going to a real school to finish off my school life.

I want to lose weight by then so I can be low bf when I attend.

And that’s all at least for my major goals right now.
don’t bother doing low level entry work. Find something that pays and scales well.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
thought you were in college?
I was doing Duel Enrollment, so I was basically doing both but I was taking a full time college load so it covered for my High School but I decided to take a break and just do HS because of COVID

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
interesting, i thought about working at a hotel too, doing overnights.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
interesting, i thought about working at a hotel too, doing overnights.
It actually is a really nice gig, at Hilton you get a silver card membership and only have to pay 35$ for a room

Activity
So far there's no one here