I even feel uncomfortable when watching a different TV show other than my usual sitcoms I've seen 50 times.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I'm so used to my numb routine. It's comfortable, it's the truest form of escapism. Weeks, months, years have flown by, just numb and comfy.

But after many years of this, I guess my brain just can't tolerate being outside of this numb comfort. Even so much as watching a different tv show just makes me feel weird, almost manic. Anxious as hell. Almost like existential dread, I feel very uncomfortable. Almost getting panic attacks, not really though.

Same shit happens if I do anything new really. Or if I contemplate the past, even just listening to songs I used to listen. Shit, I repress 99% of any memory I've had, I hate thinking about the past. Anyway, new songs, new sites, new anything. If I don't just rot in bed watching the same sitcoms, playing the same games, browsing the same sites, then I'm fucking anxious as hell, stressed.

Shit, wageslaving is going to suck so, so fucking bad for me. It'll be a million times worse than anything.

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I'm so used to my numb routine. It's comfortable, it's the truest form of escapism. Weeks, months, years have flown by, just numb and comfy.

But after many years of this, I guess my brain just can't tolerate being outside of this numb comfort. Even so much as watching a different tv show just makes me feel weird, almost manic. Anxious as hell. Almost like existential dread, I feel very uncomfortable. Almost getting panic attacks, not really though.

Same shit happens if I do anything new really. Or if I contemplate the past, even just listening to songs I used to listen. Shit, I repress 99% of any memory I've had, I hate thinking about the past. Anyway, new songs, new sites, new anything. If I don't just rot in bed watching the same sitcoms, playing the same games, browsing the same sites, then I'm fucking anxious as hell, stressed.

Shit, wageslaving is going to suck so, so fucking bad for me. It'll be a million times worse than anything.
asperger's. i have the same symptoms. i play the same video games, eat the same food, visit the same websites, watch the same movies, watch the same videos, read the same books, go to the same supermarket again and again :feelsheh:

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
asperger's. i have the same symptoms. i play the same video games, eat the same food, visit the same websites, watch the same movies, watch the same videos, read the same books, go to the same supermarket again and again :feelsheh:
Yeah, it's like aspergers got me to this routine, but I'm stuck in it due to extreme anxiety and other shit. Life is hard man.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I spent a good portion of my NEET bux the past year on video messages from sitcom actor's. Maybe I should buy you one for your birthday.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I spent a good portion of my NEET bux the past year on video messages from sitcom actor's. Maybe I should buy you one for your birthday.
Lol, thanks for the sentiment, that's really nice of you, you're a good man. But I don't need that at all, tbh I don't have any reverence, praise or admiration for actors. I merely use sitcoms as a distraction and as a way to fill time. I actually despise rich people, especially rich actors. It is a form of jealousy, I'm not going to pretend it's not jealousy. But I still don't like them, I just don't like rich people in general, but actors and other such professions with so much fame and glory, ugh, I hate it. Especially since they're all lucky extroverts living great lives.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
self fulfilling prophecy

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020

b44b3dcd2551feaa7b31fb54602eef66.jpg

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Lol, thanks for the sentiment, that's really nice of you, you're a good man. But I don't need that at all, tbh I don't have any reverence, praise or admiration for actors. I merely use sitcoms as a distraction and as a way to fill time. I actually despise rich people, especially rich actors. It is a form of jealousy, I'm not going to pretend it's not jealousy. But I still don't like them, I just don't like rich people in general, but actors and other such professions with so much fame and glory, ugh, I hate it. Especially since they're all lucky extroverts living great lives.
I don't care about the actors either, I just like to view it as the character themselves messaging me, almost as if I am living in the sitcom.

Activity
So far there's no one here