I drank 1,5 liters of beer

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I'm not a man who drinks regularly. Though, I've had some very short periods in my life when I drank at least a can per day. But these periods didn't last more than two weeks, and the drinking never got out of hand.

But the last time was something different. Yesterday, around this time of day, I drank three large cans of beer (5,4 %). I woke up with maybe the worst headache of my life at 2 am. And I lost count how many times I had to get up and go to the bathroom to puke :feelspop:

Now the headache is gone, but I can still feel the alcohol in my stomach. Man, I felt like I wasn't even properly drunk. And I don't think that drinking 1,5 liters of my favorite beer is even that much, man.

I've noticed that whenever I drink more than a liter I start to feel bad and I have to puke. But drinking only a liter of beer (5,4 %) doesn't get me properly drunk :feelseye:

Fuck alcohol, man. I'm never going to drink again :feelspop:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
CA4DE939 F99C 4681 B839 DE391EC3D049

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
Beer is terrible alcohol. Bloats your stomach and doesn't alter your perception of reality/make you not care about reality. As far as substances go, mushrooms are said to be a relatively safe, good option.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The last job interview I had I arrived drunk and got the job :feelslol: The thing about an autist like me is that being drunk just makes me seem more NT.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Beer is actually super inefficient when your only goal is to get drunk. Just because of the huge amount that you have to drink. Most people need at least three bottles to feel something and a few bottles more to get really drunk. You might aswell take some shots of liquor and get the same effect much faster.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
1,5 liters of my favorite beer

I've noticed that whenever I drink more than a liter I start to feel bad and I have to puke. But drinking only a liter of beer (5,4 %) doesn't get me properly drunk :feelseye:

Fuck alcohol, man. I'm never going to drink again
when i used to hang out with sus people at the river this one foo told some story about how he drank 2 king cobras and fell asleep.

then this other time my uncle told me how one of my cousins drank a bunch of "caguamas" (1 liter mexican beers) and i think it was over a gallon of beer

alcohol sucks 0/10

Attachments

• 101467_king_cobra_malt_liquor_neu.jpg
    101467_king_cobra_malt_liquor_neu.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 5470071920_5c7d0f156b_b.jpg
    5470071920_5c7d0f156b_b.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 24
Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
I relate to this. I quit drinking because I couldn't stop myself once I started and I would always regret it the morning after. The feeling of being drunk isn't even that good to begin with tbh.
I think drinking effects everyone different tbh it’s all mood dependent and how much you consume whenever I get piss ur self drunk it’s awesome I just wander around public places where I’d usually be too shy to go to and I’ll just ask people random shit for jokes n stuff the only downside is that drinking makes me wanna smoke like crazy so that’s like it and the fact you piss a ton but I go to the toilet like 7+ times a day to piss anyways

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I'm going on a sober stint as I plan to get drunk for 2 nights as I am going to 2 concerts the week after next. I hope I don't overdo it as I couldn't get to sleep the last time I drunk to that extent. Also I don't want to be stuck in a crowd at the concert and have to piss.

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
I relate to this. I quit drinking because I couldn't stop myself once I started and I would always regret it the morning after. The feeling of being drunk isn't even that good to begin with tbh.
Hangovers are terrible but being drunk is really enjoyable. I actually feel happy and different when im drunk, it takes the dark clouds away. But i dont drink that often though

Activity
So far there's no one here