I dont understand why Harvey Weinstein is in jail

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So upon review of Weinstein's case I have seen zero cause for him to be sentenced to any crime what so ever let alone over a hundred years in prison. The so called victims all had the same pathetic story he summoned me to his hotel room and he was wearing a robe and started jerking off ahhh ok or they say he raped me with zero evidence not even a rape kit the same goes for bill Cosby all I herd were accusations but zero evidence. So apparently it's now a crime to be a sub 8. Fuck this life if a rich powerful jew like Weinstein cant crank out a load what's a poor incel like me to do well I think we both know the rope is beckoning

Last edited:
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
legalizing prostitution would destroy the entire metoo movement

imagine if Harvey had just used his wealth to fuck top tier hookers (which is basically what he did anyway)

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
The
I didn't even know he was Jewish.
There all jews Weinstein is a very jewish name any time you hear the word Stein in a last name there Jewish like for example Goldstein, Steinberg ect

Last edited:
NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
He helped so many foids ascend from cashier to celebrity and this is how they thank him. Ungrateful bitches.
Pretty much this.

He used his prestige in the show business to make an offer to aspiring actresses looking to star in a big film.

He made them a clear consensual offer: sex in exchange for a role in one of his films. They agreed to that offer. But since Harvey Weinstein looks like an albino ogre they regret sleeping with him and feel traumatized by fucking him. So they pressed charges.

There is something fundamental about female nature that all incels must be aware of: for a woman, having sex with an ugly man is basically torture for her. Everything in her biology is programmed to be violently repulsed at the idea of breeding with genetically subhuman men. If a woman does not find a man's looks to her satisfaction, she will NEVER truly enjoy sleeping with him. You could pay her $1,000,000 and she'd still feel raped. And here in modern times, women can absolutely withdraw consent at any time in the future if she feels the trade off was not fair. This is what truly happened to Weinstein.

H

HikiNEET

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Because of feminism ofc. Believe all wahmen.

Definition of rape is widened and the required standards for evidence decreased.

I hate feminism so much.

Being exclusively 2d pays off.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
The
There all jews Weinstein is a very jewish name any time you hear the word Stein in a last name there Jewish like for example Goldstein, Steinberg ect
I thought that was just German tbh

Activity
So far there's no one here