Lifestyle I don't tip waiters

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
I prefer to make my own food for economic reasons, but every once in a month, I like to treat myself by going to a restaurant. Every time I go, regardless of how much I pay for the food, regardless of the service, I don't tip any dollars to the waiters. Why? It's a way of revolting against the modern world. I hate normies, and I don't believe they deserve any of my money. I don't care how hard they work, how many children they have, how well they serve me; they don't deserve a single extra penny. It's also economical, I don't have a lot of money and since I get the choice to not pay them, I choose that option.

Every time I do that, I see waiters looking at me, seething with rage and anger inside, and I smile at them. Rarely, they ask me why I have not tipped them, and I respond by saying that tipping is not in my culture and that it is racist/xenophobic for them to demand me to tip. I threaten to report this to their managers and they go away.

ErJtB6QWMAc ur3

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Damn I’m literally the opposite, I feel bad if I don’t leave a tip for these wage slaves. Though you have my respect sir :feelscowboy:
Same but I only give them like $10-$15 depends on how much I ordered how how good the service was.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I prefer to make my own food for economic reasons, but every once in a month, I like to treat myself by going to a restaurant. Every time I go, regardless of how much I pay for the food, regardless of the service, I don't tip any dollars to the waiters. Why? It's a way of revolting against the modern world. I hate normies, and I don't believe they deserve any of my money. I don't care how hard they work, how many children they have, how well they serve me; they don't deserve a single extra penny. It's also economical, I don't have a lot of money and since I get the choice to not pay them, I choose that option.

Every time I do that, I see waiters looking at me, seething with rage and anger inside, and I smile at them. Rarely, they ask me why I have not tipped them, and I respond by saying that tipping is not in my culture and that it is racist/xenophobic for them to demand me to tip. I threaten to report this to their managers and they go away.

View attachment 23357
It's called gratuity for a reason if your not feeling generous so be it let them starve. I'm with you on this one . I hate sex havers.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
While I do tip deliveries, i rarely tip waiters or taxi drivers/Uber drivers, unless i am super happy about their service bc it was fast and polite , but then again they earn enough

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
If you're actually Turkish don't worry about tipping waiters, they make enough off tourists. I don't think they get paid a salary or at least that's what my dad told me. Maybe it was just certain places but apparently the reason they come out and try to drag you into their restaraunts, despite them all being basically the same is because they don't get paid if it's empty. In that case it's their own fault for staying they should strike. Let them get angry they'll probably be cucking some 60 year old tourist tonight.

I rarely tip in UK unless rich a that time or cba watching their 40iq minimum wage ass counting 10p coins. If I ever end up with a job where I need to give people change, I'm going to be sure to count slowly, I'm bound to catch at least a few people. When I worked I didn't give a fuck about money despite running out every month so more likely to tip. I preferred giving the money to crackheads though. Pissed me off how people always told me don't give them money they'll just buy drugs/alcohol, they're willing to sacrifice it all in the name of a dream. That dream may be crack but it still earns them more respect than the calculating wagie scraping by, managing his finances and phone bills meticulously.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I'm not a normie so I don't be in situations that would require me to tip.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Examples?
A user can show appreciation for a specific post from a creator via a tip, send tips during live streams, tipping through direct messages (some creators only allow messages from accounts they don't follow if they're accompanied by a tip), or tip more generally by selecting the option on a creator's profile

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I would feel too much shame

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
A user can show appreciation for a specific post from a creator via a tip, send tips during live streams, tipping through direct messages (some creators only allow messages from accounts they don't follow if they're accompanied by a tip), or tip more generally by selecting the option on a creator's profile
Never

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
wagecucks shoud not have to rely on your tips to survive but on their boss shekelstein to pay them enough the horeca sector is a fucking joke because in the past thats how rich people bribed and back then wagecucks didnt want to accept the tips but shekelstein told them they have to so he can cut their wagecuckcheck

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
While I do tip deliveries, i rarely tip waiters or taxi drivers/Uber drivers, unless i am super happy about their service bc it was fast and polite , but then again they earn enough
Good point delivery drivers deserve a tip because there actually useing there own car, oil, gas to do there job so tipping is only fair so they break even plus they dont make hourly so it's only fair to tip. But some shit snobby waitresses who cant even put ice in your cup correctly. Then no tip. She can get Chad's to buy her dinner any time so fuck her.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Good point delivery drivers deserve a tip because there actually useing there own car, oil, gas to do there job so tipping is only fair so they break even plus they dont make hourly so it's only fair to tip. But some shit snobby waitresses who cant even put ice in your cup correctly. Then no tip. She can get Chad's to buy her dinner any time so fuck her.
Aren't you biased since you used to do deliveries?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Aren't you biased since you used to do deliveries?
Yes and no. But I do tip delivery drivers for all the reasons I just stated dont they make sense:feelsahhh: Come on man. Are you going back on your word? Plus if u dont tip a driver they wont come to your house cause it shows the tip ahead of time on the app.

Unless your working for a restaurant then you get paid hourly. But again your useing your own materials if some one doesnt tip theres no point in doing the job cause then your making less then minimum wage. Unlike a waiter who isnt forking any of his income and collects hourly :feelsstudy:

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
is that pepes face looking longer than usual? wtf

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I would only tip if they were a truecel. Not that I have money anyway. :feelsbad:

Normies and women can lick the shit off my plate for all I care.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You’re right about that one, I just went out to eat today and tipped without thinking twice about it, they’ve brainwashed me good. [UWSL]:feelsheh:[/UWSL]
Told you. It's like trying to remember who you were before your lobotomy.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
After refreshing home page a shameful amount of times hoping for some dopamine and seeing this post over and over a memory just came to me. My dad told me to give some belly dancer lady a bit of money when we were in Gran Canaria. I couldn't see any pockets so I just remember sliding my hand down her waistband and depositing a note. Don't remember if it was right down the front or anything and I wasn't trying to grope her (i must've been somewhere in the range of 4-6 years old) but still, less incel than most of you fags. 😒

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
After refreshing home page a shameful amount of times hoping for some dopamine and seeing this post over and over a memory just came to me. My dad told me to give some belly dancer lady a bit of money when we were in Gran Canaria. I couldn't see any pockets so I just remember sliding my hand down her waistband and depositing a note. Don't remember if it was right down the front or anything and I wasn't trying to grope her (i must've been somewhere in the range of 4-6 years old) but still, less incel than most of you fags. 😒
I would've kept the money myself.

Activity
So far there's no one here