I don't think anything good has ever happened in my life

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
Not that my life was bad or anything but everything I touched turned to shit. Like a reverse green thumb but for life. Failure after failure, defeat after defeat, humiliation after humiliation, the only respite a dull anhedonic buzz telling me I at least didn't fuck something up. I blame my shit tier genetics on this and my worthless piece of shit nigger parents but in the back of my mind I still hold to the delusion that I'll break out of my rut and get everything I desire and more. I think my fatalistic and perspectivist philosophy on life as well as my tremendous self love prevents me from sinking into depression but it's hard to understand what my purpose in life is. Everybody seems so mature and ready to take on their responsibilities while I shy away from anything resembling adulthood. Any attempt at friendship or cunny has been brutally rebuffed and even the internet has been sculpted to shun me. In a way I have been blessed with my position as an observer but I still crave a sense of belonging and acceptance that every individual seeks. If Elon Musk creates neuralink and I have the chance to become a giga chad high iq mogger at least in my own mind I will be able to live a bettER life than the one I have had in the physical world. Also feds stop monitoring this forum we just like to do a little trolling focus on actual criminals like that guy from that show.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Not that my life was bad or anything but everything I touched turned to shit. Like a reverse green thumb but for life. Failure after failure, defeat after defeat, humiliation after humiliation, the only respite a dull anhedonic buzz telling me I at least didn't fuck something up. I blame my shit tier genetics on this and my worthless piece of shit nigger parents but in the back of my mind I still hold to the delusion that I'll break out of my rut and get everything I desire and more. I think my fatalistic and perspectivist philosophy on life as well as my tremendous self love prevents me from sinking into depression but it's hard to understand what my purpose in life is. Everybody seems so mature and ready to take on their responsibilities while I shy away from anything resembling adulthood. Any attempt at friendship or cunny has been brutally rebuffed and even the internet has been sculpted to shun me. In a way I have been blessed with my position as an observer but I still crave a sense of belonging and acceptance that every individual seeks. If Elon Musk creates neuralink and I have the chance to become a giga chad high iq mogger at least in my own mind I will be able to live a bettER life than the one I have had in the physical world. Also feds stop monitoring this forum we just like to do a little trolling focus on actual criminals like that guy from that show.
what do you think is holding you back from becoming what you want to be?

Activity
So far there's no one here