I dont like high heels on foids

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I've seen a clip from this dude named Stefan Molyneux that heels push out the boobs and the butt, that's why they exist. I think it's one of those things women aren't even consciously aware of but still do it. I don't like heel wearerers either. My sister is one and I hate when she tries acting all hot and lib.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I've seen a clip from this dude named Stefan Molyneux that heels push out the boobs and the butt, that's why they exist. I think it's one of those things women aren't even consciously aware of but still do it. I don't like heel wearerers either. My sister is one and I hate when she tries acting all hot and lib.
Yeah, I don't know if that's the reason why heels exist :feelsheh:

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
I get heightmogged by foids on a daily basis because I’m truecel and they don’t even need to wear heels for this so yeah it just makes me feel even more shitty when they do wear heels, like bitch height does not even matter if you are female why are you wearing heels you dumb sow?

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I remember when they were considered slutty to wear just 15 years ago (oldcel tales). like it's obvious as fuck it makes foids show their asses off to everyone like they're calling to mate. not asking for it btw :feelseheh: jfl at foids in 2021

perma this. ofc it "looks good" you peanut brained foids you're basically saying COME FUCK ME NOW :feelsheh:
a1426ae72d0c65d7b8008bd0ea2add8a.jpg

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I remember when they were considered slutty to wear just 15 years ago (oldcel tales). like it's obvious as fuck it makes foids show their asses off to everyone like they're calling to mate. not asking for it btw :feelseheh: jfl at foids in 2021

perma this. ofc it "looks good" you peanut brained foids you're basically saying COME FUCK ME NOW :feelsheh:
a1426ae72d0c65d7b8008bd0ea2add8a.jpg
Yes that kind of behavior is not attractive, neither are things like boobs or ass by themselves. Everything comes in a whole package for a reason.

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I get heightmogged by foids on a daily basis because I’m truecel and they don’t even need to wear heels for this so yeah it just makes me feel even more shitty when they do wear heels, like bitch height does not even matter if you are female why are you wearing heels you dumb sow?
they want to mog average guys so they don't even consider bothering them. it's acceptable to wear 4-5 inch heels nowadays so every foidlet feels entitled to 6'2 chad :feelsheh: compare this to the standard deviation of 3 inches :feelsok: so even men are 'forced' to wear heels if they don't want to be ridiculed
1*6-MPRi55oBECO6mrZEQfAg.png

Activity
So far there's no one here