Discussion I dont like CATS.

• Thread starter ICANNOTBEHELPED
  • Start date
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
:feelsbad: Do you feel that about all cats? I personally wish I had one. What about calmer and more affectionate cat breeds like maine coon, ragdools or persian?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
1. Cats have a good sense of personal space. Cats have a good understanding of boundaries. Cats won't start licking and sniffing the crotch of random strangers like a dog would. Dogs will put its filthy slobber all over a random stranger and constantly beg for attention.

2. Cats are elegant animals. Cats like to stay in one or a few places most of the day. When they decide to move, they do it very gracefully. Dogs on the other hands act like brain damaged schizos. They are constantly running around, looking in multiple directions, barking at strangers, chasing their own tail. Cats are very chill and controlled animals, while dogs are very wild.

3. Dogs are filthy. Dogs have no problem being covered in mud, and won't clean themselves unless they are forced to. Dogs are characterized by having a "dog smell." Cats on the other hand spend a long portion of the day cleaning themselves.

Activity
So far there's no one here