Depression I don't know what to do with my life anymore

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
Aug 28, 2021
Once every week I feel like committing suicide and fuck everything, but then after a few hours or days, espcially after I wake up that feeling goes away, I can't take it anymore, it's just ups and downs constantly, I wish I could do something about it but I can't, I wish I could just go to sleep and never wake up or simply go back in time so I wouldn't be in this situation.

WeebHunter3000

WeebHunter3000

Slayer of Weebs (aka: Pedophiles)
Jun 13, 2021
Pepe says you should rope

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I wish I was Dutch
May 13, 2021
No, I am not interested. Can't enjoy that.
Ah, ok. I hope you don't hold it against me, just wanted to cheer you up a little.
But in all seriousness now you could go for a walk in nature to clear your head a little bit and maybe try something completely new as a cope. I recently rediscovered guitar playing as a nice cope for example..idk man its shit for all of us.

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
What do you get down about exactly? From there we can offer advice.

C

CelticTruecel

Banned
Mar 19, 2021
Maybe it is time for the Jew pill? I plan to seek out Jew pills as my brain can't function in this world.

Rebbington

Rebbington

NEET
Aug 12, 2021
Once every week I feel like committing suicide and fuck everything, but then after a few hours or days, espcially after I wake up that feeling goes away, I can't take it anymore, it's just ups and downs constantly, I wish I could do something about it but I can't, I wish I could just go to sleep and never wake up or simply go back in time so I wouldn't be in this situation.