Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
i hate and dislike UK

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Why not, British have never done anything bad to me? I think hating another nation because of online circlejerk is cringe

Why is it so popular to make fun of Britain and Brits online? What makes people do it? I genuinely can't understand it.

IDK, I mean during their time as world superpower they conquered and dominated a lot of regions. Not a lot of manpower, just Naval power. Somehow they managed to conquer the world as a small island nation. Not british, but can see why some hate them, used very powerful techniques on those nations they conquered, I suppose some of the feelings are still felt.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have a deep hatred for the British, my country was at war with them for 400 years on and off but more recently between 1969-1998. The army came over in 1969 to act as a neutral calming force but due to their mistreatment of Irish Catholics the IRA went all out war with them for over 20 years. What disgusts me more is that the army and police colluded with Protestant terror groups to kill Catholic civilians. The IRA did a lot of crazy things but at least there was no official Irish army colluding with them. It annoys me when people make out like both sides were as bad as eachother. The British were worse. Read up on the Greysteel massacre for example.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
world superpower they conquered and dominated a lot of regions. Not a lot of manpower, just Naval power.
-world superpower
-lost to some foos in massachusets

Last edited:
aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
-world superpower
-lost to some foos in vietnam
-no longer even a world superpower
-tanked economy, wack ass government
-might lose to its own citizens if a civil war

Genbu

Genbu

High inhib + low iq ruined my life
Dec 17, 2020
It's just muricans tryna compensate for not having free healthcare.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Not sure idk I can't say anything bad about the UK. But I also live under a rock and rarely see the world. One time I was in Hastings and another time I visited London. And even on the internet I've only met british gentlemen and upcoming songwriter stars.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Was with my class in high school. You had a bad experience there or what?
Not really it's just a paki slum, I hate the accent and overcrowded/easy to get lost. First time I went was at night. We couldn't get out of the car and I had a very weak bladder during childhood, all I remember is pissing at the side of a warehouse near some motorway and endlessly looking for a place to park. Buckingham Palace looked like shit at night, it was very underwhelming and not worth the long drive.

Activity
So far there's no one here