I do not want to work. Let me make myself clear, I don't want better working conditions -- I want NO working conditions whatsoever.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
Work is a colossal waste of time. I'm not interested in spending 2/3rds of my life making some rich fucker richer. Working is bad for the environment, it's bad for society, and it's torture. It destroys your body and your mind and takes time away from your friends and family -- people who actually matter. It's boring, it's painful, it's unhealthy, and I'm getting older every year.

There is no number of concessions the capital class can make to me that will convince me to work. I will not work. I refuse to work. I refuse to submit and debase myself by being some power-tripping manager's slave under threat of starvation. I refuse to waste my life on meaningless, tedious nonsense that actively helps to destroy the world I live in. I refuse to participate in a society that excludes me from its achievements.

Edit: To the pro-workists in my comments, have fun wasting your life typing in an excel spreadsheet or tilling dirt. I oppose work and productive labor in all forms without exception. "Unemployment for all" is at the top of the subreddit, and the sidebar contains helpful information about opposing productive labor as well.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Work is a colossal waste of time. I'm not interested in spending 2/3rds of my life making some rich fucker richer. Working is bad for the environment, it's bad for society, and it's torture. It destroys your body and your mind and takes time away from your friends and family -- people who actually matter. It's boring, it's painful, it's unhealthy, and I'm getting older every year.

There is no number of concessions the capital class can make to me that will convince me to work. I will not work. I refuse to work. I refuse to submit and debase myself by being some power-tripping manager's slave under threat of starvation. I refuse to waste my life on meaningless, tedious nonsense that actively helps to destroy the world I live in. I refuse to participate in a society that excludes me from its achievements.

Edit: To the pro-workists in my comments, have fun wasting your life typing in an excel spreadsheet or tilling dirt. I oppose work and productive labor in all forms without exception. "Unemployment for all" is at the top of the subreddit, and the sidebar contains helpful information about opposing productive labor as well.
Wow he speaks this is only the second time I've ever herd this nigga string two words together except just saying incels over and over good job.

But if the incels become our slaves arnt most neetcels incel does that I mean I would be forced to labor making tendies for normies.

I'm a big nigga that ain't going to work I got all sorts of back problems. We need a better tendies economic package. How about we just make all the Chad' and stacey make all the tendies :feelsuhuh:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Face it wageslaves, NEETs are aristocratic noblemen, while you are just pitiable peasants, slaving for the boss for cuck pay.
If I want money, I can just go to the Tithes Dispensary and get my monthly tribute. I do not toil in the fields, I take what is mine by right.
Wageslaves, on the other hand, labor endlessly just to make end’s meet, and never stand a chance of escaping their proletariat class.

Activity
So far there's no one here