I didn't expect this forum to become so dead...

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
What do you think is the cause of this inactivity? When this forum first started out like 50-60 users were online at peak activity hours. But now this forum is lucky to have 10 online during peak activity. Sometimes during the night only like 2 people are online.

I was expecting this forum to blow up and become Incels.co 2 or something. Especially once word started getting around about this place and the regular rotation of banned users from incels.co and Looksmax.me come here. I thought this place would bustling with activity by now.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Ngl; It's probably my fault tbh. :LOL:

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I tried hardcore everything that my low IQ brain came up with. Now that I'm 30, I have zero copes and life fuel when it comes to facing the reality that I ruined my youth. This is the reason why I have no more energy to put effort here.

NCRcel

NCRcel

Nov 29, 2020
The forum isn't growing at all, the newest member joined almost two weeks ago
This forum had a huge boom of users upon its introduction, but yeah the influx has completely stopped

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
What do you think is the cause of this inactivity?

NEET == Not in education, employment or training.

Don't expect a NEET to be someone active. NEETs are not supposed to be active. Because they are the chosen people by god.

Site will grow, have patience.

Now get comfy, have some tendies, have some nap, if you think you are stressed-out or tired.

0562_-_R0C0k9m.png
xl7nzbtqy8u51.png
72767911.jpg

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
i want to post but im hooked on games

NCRcel

NCRcel

Nov 29, 2020
he is high energy, he will literally live to 120
Not only has he been morbidly obese for half his life, he recently went through a battle with COVID-19 which undoubtedly damaged his lungs and heart. He could literally croak any day now.

And I'm not a Biden supporter either. I honestly think Biden will die as well in the next 2 years leaving the oval office to Kamala. God help us all.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Not a fan of seeing so many incel posts when this is supposed to be a forum about neetdom. There's multiple forums already to discuss incel issues.
I used to think the same. I've since learnt that 'Incel Culture' is fascinating. :love:

NCRcel

NCRcel

Nov 29, 2020
Not a fan of seeing so many incel posts when this is supposed to be a forum about neetdom. There's multiple forums already to discuss incel issues.
Did you expect anything less? NEETdom and inceldom for the longest time in internet culture was pretty much interchangeable. Even now it is, with only minor distinctions.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
if you are a NEET you are an incel (unless you are good looking and tall)

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Did you expect anything less? NEETdom and inceldom for the longest time in internet culture was pretty much interchangeable. Even now it is, with only minor distinctions.
post-2020 "inceldom" is basically mainstream. Its like calling yourself a gamer 20 years ago.

NCRcel

NCRcel

Nov 29, 2020
As will Biden, the whole reason sheboon was ""elected"" was because they knew they couldn't get a female president in even by cheating after 2016, even in this clown world the average person can realize the deranged cuntyness of most politicians.
Biden has even hinted at some points that he's not going to finish his presidency and will ultimately pass it off to Kamala.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Biden has even hinted at some points that he's not going to finish his presidency and will ultimately pass it off to Kamala.
It was the plan from the start to push a female president. Maybe he’s got cancer and they know but keep it hidden.

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
NEET == Not in education, employment or training.

Don't expect a NEET to be someone active. NEETs are not supposed to be active. Because they are the chosen people by god.

Site will grow, have patience.

Now get comfy, have some tendies, have some nap, if you think you are stressed-out or tired.

0562_-_R0C0k9m.png
xl7nzbtqy8u51.png
72767911.jpg
based bhai

Activity
So far there's no one here