Venting I did something low inhib today

Viv

Viv

Revengecel
Nov 30, 2020
IMG20201222170534

IMG20201222170718

(Those blood stains is from the bleeding of his head)

I beated up my cousin with a dumbell weight

Here's what happened:
This took place at our house and the beating happened in my bedroom. First, I let him play saints row the third on my laptop. then I pulled out the metal weight while he was busy and gaming, then I started hitting him in the head as hard as I could multiple times. he bled, he fell on the bed, but then he stood up and pushed me on the wall, I thought he was going to go unconscious but I was wrong, he was stronger than I thought. he then immediately ran to the kitchen. he ran to his parents, I charged at him in an attempt to tackle him but failed, his parents blocked me and so he ran outside. Then his big sister yelled at me, but I didn't listen to what she said because it's a foid Lel.

afterward I felt ambivalent and kinda amazing because, I was finally liberated from those hurtful memories where he humiliated, bullied and treated me like a retard.

but this is not enough. that dipshit probably recovered and came to his GF and continue bullying truecels, while I rot in my room, haunted by the hurtful memories day and night.

I told his parents that I did it because he bullied me in the past and guess what? they didn't believed me. they thought I was lying even though I'm not.

what really creeps me out is he was still happy and normal after I hit him. heck, he even smiled at me as if what I did was nothing to him. how was he not affected? this is some scary shit.

anyway, I can finally rot in peace without thinking about those bad moments with that dipshit. like I said, I'm still haunted with hurtful memories but not with that dipshit, memories with the other bullies.

btw, I wish I recorded it so I can show you how I beat him up.

ALSO IF YOU'RE GOING TO CALL THIS A LARP. FUCK YOU AND GET FUCKED BY PENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASS.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Not afraid that you could have killed him?
PS: are those your feet?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
suckerpunching is not low inhib doesn't have the same satisfaction as a 1v1 with a knockout

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Viv

Viv

Revengecel
Nov 30, 2020
suckerpunching is not low inhib doesn't have the same satisfaction as a 1v1 with a knockout
The guy is bigger than me and know karate so I have to use a weapon.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I saw the last sentence first so this post was ruined for me. (EDIT: I misread the last sentence, I thought he meant this *was* a LARP. Now, I'm just blown away)

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
If there is next time, don't sucker punch. Don't ruin your life and forgive him since he can't help it how fucked his brain is for bullying you.

P

PickledNEET

NEET
Dec 20, 2020
If there is next time, don't sucker punch. Don't ruin your life and forgive him since he can't help it how fucked his brain is for bullying you.
nice midget feet

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Well don't come crying to us when he comes back and tries to kill you

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
View attachment 3291
View attachment 3292
(Those blood stains is from the bleeding of his head)

I beated up my cousin with a dumbell weight

Here's what happened:
This took place at our house and the beating happened in my bedroom. First, I let him play saints row the third on my laptop. then I pulled out the metal weight while he was busy and gaming, then I started hitting him in the head as hard as I could multiple times. he bled, he fell on the bed, but then he stood up and pushed me on the wall, I thought he was going to go unconscious but I was wrong, he was stronger than I thought. he then immediately ran to the kitchen. he ran to his parents, I charged at him in an attempt to tackle him but failed, his parents blocked me and so he ran outside. Then his big sister yelled at me, but I didn't listen to what she said because it's a foid Lel.

afterward I felt ambivalent and kinda amazing because, I was finally liberated from those hurtful memories where he humiliated, bullied and treated me like a retard.

but this is not enough. that dipshit probably recovered and came to his GF and continue bullying truecels, while I rot in my room, haunted by the hurtful memories day and night.

I told his parents that I did it because he bullied me in the past and guess what? they didn't believed me. they thought I was lying even though I'm not.

what really creeps me out is he was still happy and normal after I hit him. heck, he even smiled at me as if what I did was nothing to him. how was he not affected? this is some scary shit.

anyway, I can finally rot in peace without thinking about those bad moments with that dipshit. like I said, I'm still haunted with hurtful memories but not with that dipshit, memories with the other bullies.

btw, I wish I recorded it so I can show you how I beat him up.

ALSO IF YOU'RE GOING TO CALL THIS A LARP. FUCK YOU AND GET FUCKED BY PENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASS.
Forgive your bullies you stupid incel
bullies_o_1052715.jpg

That's a nigga moment
Tumblr_lq0j52Fbxg1qg4m1u.png

No, his parents are kind and they forgived me.
Ethnic families JFL

@Viv your grandma should put her feet pics on OnlyFans
maxresdefault.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here