I did a good boi thing.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Manlet gypsy infiltrated the factory where I'm working. Chad's weren't available at the time and the camera spotted him so I had to go after him since cameras here obviously record everything. I am sweating like a pig because fucker ran a long time. He eventually accepted his fate when he ran into a dead end. I was about to pass out from all the running and asked what he took. He apparently was looking for food. Poor fuck.
I told him a route to escape and run fast to make it look like I didn't catcht him. Manlet gypsy thanked me dozens of times and ran to freedom.

Working hard so far :feelslol:, also my boss and coworkers can go fuck themselves.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Manlet gypsy infiltrated the factory where I'm working. Chad's weren't available at the time and the camera spotted him so I had to go after him since cameras here obviously record everything. I am sweating like a pig because fucker ran a long time. He eventually accepted his fate when he ran into a dead end. I was about to pass out from all the running and asked what he took. He apparently was looking for food. Poor fuck.
I told him a route to escape and run fast to make it look like I didn't catcht him. Manlet gypsy thanked me dozens of times and ran to freedom.

Working hard so far :feelslol:, also my boss and coworkers can go fuck themselves.
Your a great man kaz good for u

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Activity
So far there's no one here