I dated a single mother

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
For three months when I was 25 started getting attached and broke it off but I regret that now. It's better to be a step dad cuck then completely alone especially at my age. There is no chance of me meeting another toilet. Unless I loose weight which I can't do cause I love carbs too much. Its so over for me.

Cretin

Cretin

Banned
Dec 19, 2021
Get93Jd

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
its just cucked being a hatefull bully incel mogs
It is cucked but it's actually better then what most people think here's why.

As a step dad your not obligated to pay for nothing. :feelsuhuh: you just leach off the dads child support :feelslol: the hole treats you better because her smv is lowered and she must treat you even better :feelscute: she's too busy to cheat :feelsuhuh:

You get a built in family with out all the work and commitment it takes :feelscute: if your step child grows up to be successful you can always play your real dad didn't love you card :feelslol:

Your looked at as a hero cause muh your raising a child that's not yours but In reality you sit on your ass and again collect child support :feelslol: when toilets have children they become more nurturing, kids not there on the weekends :feelsuhuh: in my case the boy was super cool. He liked video games, hoops ect

Down sides

Bitch is busy with some little fucker during the week that's not yours, it's a little girl which can be harder to deal with, you grow attached then simp for the kid

But that is much better then being a based neetel trust me I'm basically schizoid a this point from the loneliness :feelspop:

Activity
So far there's no one here