Serious I couldn't get trousers to fit when shopping today

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Today was the expire date of my country's voucher card that I mentioned a few times. It was a card that everyone got to increase spending to help companies after last year's lock downs.

I went to the store and I tried on 4 pairs and they wouldn't button. I then went to this shop for older men and they had my size but they were too expensive. I then had to get a pair in the supermarket. This pair still is very hard to button but if I lose 14lbs they should be ok.

I also purchased Gran Turismo Sport for the PS4 so I can indulge in racing cope. In the thrift shop I saw a Chipmunks Christmas dvd but the cover was quite messy so I never bought it.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Today was the expire date of my country's voucher card that I mentioned a few times. It was a card that everyone got to increase spending to help companies after last year's lock downs.

I went to the store and I tried on 4 pairs and they wouldn't button. I then went to this shop for older men and they had my size but they were too expensive. I then had to get a pair in the supermarket. This pair still is very hard to button but if I lose 14lbs they should be ok.

I also purchased Gran Turismo Sport for the PS4 so I can indulge in racing cope. In the thrift shop I saw a Chipmunks Christmas dvd but the cover was quite messy so I never bought it.
Who da fuck calls pants trousers, why dont they just give you money instead of some fag gift card wtf kind of country do you live in, this nigga and his alvin and the chipmunks :feelslol::feelslol:

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Who da fuck calls pants trousers, why dont they just give you money instead of some fag gift card wtf kind of country do you live in, this nigga and his alvin and the chipmunks :feelslol::feelslol:
I also got NBA 2K20 and Madden 20 although that store wouldn't accept my voucher card. I got caught out there, I ended up having to use my own money as I panicked at the counter due to being an autist.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I also got NBA 2K20 and Madden 20 although that store wouldn't accept my voucher card. I got caught out there, I ended up having to use my own money as I panicked at the counter due to being an autist.
NBA 2020 2k looks lite af I'm going to buy that soon as well

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Was that the same bloke wtf bruh I hate that the only bitches that want me are ugly chinks burn this world to hell @Lain would like this video cause hes obsessed with slanted bitches :feelslol::feelslol:
jfl who fogs azn kweens vs sheboons ? @Lain

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
they're ER factories
It's a poo world, you're just living in it, mayo monkeys. @Looksmax Refugee II @NeverEndingWinter

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Who is your favorite NBA player bro mine is steph curry

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
damn nigga he just oblitirated you wigger ass my nigga @Neetgod
It's hard to tell which one's a woman :feelsugh: are a bunch of wite bois getting ganged up by fugly cake in this video? True story here, I once smoked DMT and thought I should stop being racist so I tried to fuck a black whore off 4chan, I arrived and my dick was all floppy had to close my eyes and pretend she was white to get hard but then she'd make a noise or tell me to open my eyes and I'd go floppy again :feelsugh::feelsugh: bitch I ain't having it, I'll triple tap anything so long as it isn't black

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
It's hard to tell which one's a woman :feelsugh: are a bunch of wite bois getting ganged up by fugly cake in this video? True story here, I once smoked DMT and thought I should stop being racist so I tried to fuck a black whore off 4chan, I arrived and my dick was all floppy had to close my eyes and pretend she was white to get hard but then she'd make a noise or tell me to open my eyes and I'd go floppy again :feelsugh::feelsugh: bitch I ain't having it, I'll triple tap anything so long as it isn't black
jfl i mean there is some truth in what @Neetgod says only a tiny percentage of black girls in usa are hot as fuck my nigga:feelseye:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
jfl i mean there is some truth in what @Neetgod says only a tiny percentage of black girls in usa are hot as fuck my nigga:feelseye:
View attachment 28192View attachment 28193
My ding dong is hard af ngl :feelsuhuh: Bruh that's what I'm saying like these black bitches in the states are on a hole other level bro. They might be hotter then white bitches I'm just gonna say it I think they are dude on average atleast theres a few exceptional white bitches but there rarely able to compete with the elite black bitches here il take a black bitches 9 out of 10 times but that one snow bunny moghs but I dont know bro I might have to claim the black bitch

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
My ding dong is hard af ngl :feelsuhuh: Bruh that's what I'm saying like these black bitches in the states are on a hole other level bro. They might be hotter then white bitches I'm just gonna say it I think they are dude on average atleast theres a few exceptional white bitches but there rarely able to compete with the elite black bitches here il take a black bitches 9 out of 10 times but that one snow bunny moghs but I dont know bro I might have to claim the black bitch
i can understand those blackgirls do have top 1% bodies but i wouldnt make kids with them i need stacy only to give mogger kids

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Who is your favorite NBA player bro mine is steph curry
I don't follow basketball, I just play the video games occasionally.
I have a good story though of when I was a gambling addict, I had a bet on an NBA game for the total points to be under 150 or something. A team scored in the final second and I was cheering because I thought I had won the bet but it turned out that it was a tie and overtime was going to be played. I had forgot about overtime and it meant I lost the bet.

Activity
So far there's no one here