I could of been a chad a 150 years ago

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
150 years ago it was common to marry your first cousin. I have four stacey cousins that I would of had access to there pussey's. We would of all probably lived on a farm 50 miles from any neighboring residence. I could of banged the shit out of four stacey at my beck and call. However I just realized my other male cousin is a chad so he probably would of fucked all my cousins and not me so I guess I would still be a neet incel looser like I am today

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
born in the wrong generation

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Correct I could been drowning in some insest pussey right now but instead I'm jerking my own cum to my lower stomach like a cuck yuck I'm such a lazy peice of shit

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If u lived on a farm 50 miles away from any civilization your a farm chad if your banging four stacey's I dont care what u say

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
If u lived on a farm 50 miles away from any civilization your a farm chad if your banging four stacey's I dont care what u say
cope, actions don't make a chad genetics do that is the whole point

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Well at least I'd be getting some cat!!! But then again if I wasnt comfy I'd rather be a neet piece of shit so maybe your right. Still to this day 50 percent of all marriages in the world are first cousins it's just in the westernized world people think its taboo but I'm sure most people would fuck there cousins on the low

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
cope, actions don't make a chad genetics do that is the whole point
If your completely isolated from the world how would u know the difference? If u never seen a chad before you would just assume your a chad u dummy. I wouldn't actually be a chad but I'd be living like a chad and that's good enough for me so suck it

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
150 years ago it was common to marry your first cousin. I have four stacey cousins that I would of had access to there pussey's. We would of all probably lived on a farm 50 miles from any neighboring residence. I could of banged the shit out of four stacey at my beck and call. However I just realized my other male cousin is a chad so he probably would of fucked all my cousins and not me so I guess I would still be a neet incel looser like I am today
I am a Chad, and I would've been a Chad in the Bronze Age as well.
0012fe94a52197ed1cf5d718af2b0fbd.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here