I cant wait to fuck atilas daughter

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I dont think Tristan will have a daughter, he may be such a high T mogger that he will produce 3 sons to hatch his plan of world domination. A better plan would be to cuck @Looksmax Refugee II he will produce nothing but daughters, and be a looksmaxing betabux at that, so they will be prime for you. This is the inevitable conclusion for those that believe in so called "trad" values while discounting everything else that is wrong with the world. :yay::feelsok:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I dont think Tristan will have a daughter, he may be such a high T mogger that he will produce 3 sons to hatch his plan of world domination. A better plan would be to cuck @Looksmax Refugee II he will produce nothing but daughters, and be a looksmaxing betabux at that, so they will be prime for you. This is the inevitable conclusion for those that believe in so called "trad" values while discounting everything else that is wrong with the world. :yay::feelsok:
:soy: You make a good point I guess I'll be fucking all three of @Looksmax Refugee II daughters instead looks like I have found a new daddy:soy:

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
:soy: You make a good point I guess I'll be fucking all three of @Looksmax Refugee II daughters instead looks like I have found a new daddy:soy:

I suppose let him looksmax so he can find a suitable wifey, then take over as the daddy in the closet. He will oblige since he is a muslimcuck who doesnt think beyond the fact his moms rice cakes are stale and not tasty. Also tell him to worship 5 times a day to wish his life was better rather than applying logic and reason with guts to make things better.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I suppose let him looksmax so he can find a suitable wifey, then take over as the daddy in the closet. He will oblige since he is a muslimcuck who doesnt think beyond the fact his moms rice cakes are stale and not tasty. Also tell him to worship 5 times a day to wish his life was better rather than applying logic and reason with guts to make things better.
You don't know anything about me

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
:feelslol:When she turns 16 it looks like my hole art of the cuck scheme will pay off then. :yay:

:feelsuhuh: i'm just pretending to be his cuckold so once his hor daughter is old enough I can swoop in for some chocolate hood cakes:feelsuhuh:
nah he became an antinatalist after listening to Linkin' Park and getting depressed :feelsok: man has signed up to be a genetic dead end alongside @Looksmax Refugee II :feelslol: fell for the greatest human psyop of all time, not breeding :feelslol::feelslol: anyways I'll let you fuck some prime teen cunny when my future daughters become of age :feelsok:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
nah he became an antinatalist after listening to Linkin' Park and getting depressed :feelsok: man has signed up to be a genetic dead end alongside @Looksmax Refugee II :feelslol: fell for the greatest human psyop of all time, not breeding :feelslol::feelslol: anyways I'll let you fuck some prime teen cunny when my future daughters become of age :feelsok:
I'm not against breeding. I never said anything against it.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:soy:Don't mind @Looksmax Refugee II he can get a bit bitchy some times:feelsuhuh: Especially when it comes to his imaginary daughters that I will be slaying:feelsuhuh: Looks like I'll be paying for his gyno surgery with my neetbux so I can get the highest quality Pakistan hood cakes ngl :feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here