I can't pull back my foreskin because my parents are shit

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I have Phimosis, which means I can't pull back my foreskin. Normally parents are supposed to teach you to pull back and clean the cheese outta there at an early age, but guess what? My parents, being the bible thumping, conserva-tard type, didn't teach me jack! In fact, I wasn't aware what sex was until I turned 19 and looked it up on Wikipedia! So if any of you wonder why I hate religion, there you go. Blowjobs are outta the question for me boyz.

And if any Jews are reading this, PM me :feelsheh:

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Why not get circumcised now? You'd throw a party while you're at it.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
I have Phimosis, which means I can't pull back my foreskin. Normally parents are supposed to teach you to pull back and clean the cheese outta there at an early age, but guess what? My parents, being the bible thumping, conserva-tard type, didn't teach me jack! In fact, I wasn't aware what sex was until I turned 19 and looked it up on Wikipedia! So if any of you wonder why I hate religion, there you go. Blowjobs are outta the question for me boyz.

And if any Jews are reading this, PM me :feelsheh:
I happen to be kike

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
I had reverse phimosis and had to get jewed at 14, "surgery" is easy, dont worry about it cut dick looks neater anyway :feelsthumb::yay:

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I'm saving up Neetbux rn. It's gonna cost me like $450, so no PS5 for a while :feelsrope:
Will you get it done in a hospital? Here, people hold a ceremony with the circumcision. It's based on a tradition, there'd be massive circumcision ceremonies for the circumcision of a prince. Hundreds of statesmen and soldiers would celebrate the event.
My ceremony was quite traumatic. People would want to see my cut up dick and everything. God, now that I think about it the whole idea is retarded. We're just common folk for gods sake. You'd dress up in a special circumcision suit, that would only be worn for that day, you'd have a special circumcision bed, and circumcision underwear. And your parents would hire some people to dress up as Janissaries so you could complete your LARP as a prince. You'd get in line with the other kids, get your dick all nicely cut up, and as you're crying in fear and pain the you'd sit on a throne and the Janissaries would carry you around the ceremony hall.
Fuckers managed to turn this noble ceremony into a multi million dollar industry.

Dec630c085668dfe31620cb3cd7297d4

Brings back memories.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Will you get it done in a hospital? Here, people hold a ceremony with the circumcision. It's based on a tradition, there'd be massive circumcision ceremonies for the circumcision of a prince. Hundreds of statesmen and soldiers would celebrate the event.
My ceremony was quite traumatic. People would want to see my cut up dick and everything. God, now that I think about it the whole idea is retarded. We're just common folk for gods sake. You'd dress up in a special circumcision suit, that would only be worn for that day, you'd have a special circumcision bed, and circumcision underwear. And your parents would hire some people to dress up as Janissaries so you could complete your LARP as a prince. You'd get in line with the other kids, get your dick all nicely cut up, and as you're crying in fear and pain the you'd sit on a throne and the Janissaries would carry you around the ceremony hall.
Fuckers managed to turn this noble ceremony into a multi million dollar industry.

View attachment 15027

Brings back memories.
Holy shit bro that sounds traumatic AF. Hope your coping okay :feelsdamn:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021

View attachment 15027

Brings back memories.
State of turks

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Holy shit bro that sounds traumatic AF. Hope your coping okay :feelsdamn:
That was like 15 years ago. I can barely remember it, except for one part. After you're cut up, they'll want you to pee. It's to see if your dick still works or not I guess. Well, I couldn't pee, and they forced me to drink a ton of water. I had dozens of eyes on me, all waiting for my pee. I still remember that experience.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

View attachment 15027

Brings back memories.
Mother of cringe. Jfl at dick mutilation ceremony

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Mother of cringe. Jfl at dick mutilation ceremony
The goal is to reduce the sexual pleasure. It's great, if you're hoping to raise soldiers and rulers. Makes them less likely to enjoy sex, so they can focus on more important things. Ideally, they'd have sex only to make children. If one could remove the pleasure from sex maybe that would have been a reality.
I wouldn't circumcise my children though. They'll have it tough in the modern age, and they won't be making any difference in the world anyways. Those days are long gone. They may as well enjoy themselves.

Activity
So far there's no one here