Serious I can't go outside anymore.

Azu

Azu

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
I have severe social anxiety and haven't gone outside in months, I barely even leave my room, the last time I went outside was because I had a doctor appointment. I know there's nothing to do outside but I still keep thinking about taking a walk or something but my mental illness prevents me from doing it, I know I can't live like this forever so how do I get out of this predicament?

ICANNOTBEHELPED

ICANNOTBEHELPED

🌲🫶
Mar 28, 2022
Ask family member or fren to accompany on a walk.

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
The disability checks are niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice but you don't have to keep up the lie to us boyo

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
Yeah I've been like this since early 2016 or so. Completely rotting away in my room, no disability, but soon that'll change. Nothing will help us. If you got true anxiety there's nothing that can be done, xanax is useless as it's for panic disorders and SSRI's might not work for you. Better to just LDAR.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

✨
Aug 26, 2021
I have severe social anxiety and haven't gone outside in months, I barely even leave my room, the last time I went outside was because I had a doctor appointment. I know there's nothing to do outside but I still keep thinking about taking a walk or something but my mental illness prevents me from doing it, I know I can't live like this forever so how do I get out of this predicament?
tbh same. Its progressing further....

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

✨
Aug 26, 2021
The root cause of all mental illness is unsafety.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Sorry to hear about your situation. I have social anxiety (but not that severe) and avoidant personality disorder. Luckily I dont live in a big city so I often have my peace and quiet when going for walks in nature. Like other users suggested try to go for walks regularly to clear your head a bit. It wont conquer your social anxiety but it definitely helps.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

✨
Aug 26, 2021
then go to a psychiatrist or general practitioner at least and try to get some Xanax
xanax doesn't do anything beside putting you to sleep and into vegetative state

B

bing

NEET
Apr 15, 2022
I don’t go outside anymore either what’s the point lmao. Gay ass fag world full of retards

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
I despise all my family members and I have no friends.

Disregarding my defensiveness, let me find something:

Aus

Trump

Screenshot from 2021 12 29 12 59 10

Screenshot from 2021 12 29 12 58 52

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" Shannon Rose Bosanac had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
FUCK YOU WHY ARE YOU ABLE TO LIVE LIKE THIS??? I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL AND THEN WAGESLAVE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE WHILE YOU GET TO RELAX FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK

Activity
So far there's no one here