Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
who is who?

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
If this is true and the BP was somehow proven wrong then it’s lifefuel and provides hope. I think you misunderstand the word cope which means dealing with hardships with the means available to you. The phrase BP is cope seems to mean BP is BS or something. And I only hope it’s BS but reality proves otherwise every nanosecond of TikTok and IG.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
If this is true and the BP was somehow proven wrong then it’s lifefuel and provides hope. I think you misunderstand the word cope which means dealing with hardships with the means available to you. The phrase BP is cope seems to mean BP is BS or something. And I only hope it’s BS but reality proves otherwise every nanosecond of TikTok and IG.
dnrd

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
reminder this is op

Activity
So far there's no one here