I can't ask this question anywhere online without being mocked and ridiculed, and for good reason lol.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I tried asking this subtly, in many different ways in many different places, so as to hide just how lazy I am: "What's the laziest, easiest way to make $300 a month?".

I'm going to be honest: I'm lazy and I don't want much in life anymore, ambition has left me long ago. All I want to do is maximize my time spent lying in bed with my laptop next to me. Unfortunately, the days of me doing that for 16 hours a day are over. But I really don't want to get a job, that's too much time away from just lying in bed with my laptop, and it's too much effort.

But let me spare you guys in a similar situation some trouble: apparently money is really hard to make. There's just no way. All I need to avoid wageslavery is $300 a month and even that is impossible. There's a reason why people agree to work for minimum wage, there's little alternative to it.

Anything you could do is basically much more effort or at least as much effort as a job. And a job is hell on earth as well. Fuck I really don't like existing in this world :LOL:

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah man. Money is really hard to make. I mean just look at @Sorcerer he had to prostitute his own sister to Middle Eastern tourists for 10 lei.

Jokes aside, what if you just keep NEETing? Would you go homeless or would your parents keep looking after you?

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Yeah man. Money is really hard to make. I mean just look at @Sorcerer he had to prostitute his own sister to Middle Eastern tourists for 10 lei.

Jokes aside, what if you just keep NEETing? Would you go homeless or would your parents keep looking after you?
They definitely wouldn't kick me out but we'd fight a lot and they'd be disappointed and it would be so uncomfortable that at that point I'd be better off job getting a job.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I earn $300 a month unemployment payments but you have to apply for jobs to receive it.
Doesn't sound like enough in a country like yours. Probably not enough to cover most expenses, sorry to hear that.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Acquire some niche skill or information and sell yourself or the information online. People who have valuable skills or information can make 300 dollars a month with minimum effort.
I know, I've been more or less trying to find such a skill or information to learn for 2 years. No luck, I must be either too unimaginative or maybe even stupid but I couldn't find such a skill. And believe me, I wanted to find that with all my heart. Shit, I'd spend 1000, nay, 2000 hours learning that skill if it meant I could then make money without much effort or energy spent. But nah, every possible skill, ala programming or whatever isn't worth it cause once you do learn it then you ... have a job. There's no such skill that would grant you the ability to definitely make $300 per month in like 5 or 10 hours. Any skill that I can think of would still take a lot of work even after you learn it.

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Film yourself talking about all this and start a Patreon? Money equals effort for most of us.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Film yourself talking about all this and start a Patreon? Money equals effort for most of us.
Money is effort indeed. I wish it worked differently though. Money seems to be continuous effort for 99% of us. But I wish the world worked differently. Like, spend 10000 hours mastering a skill and then just spend a few hours a month using that skill to provide for all your needs. Too bad it doesn't work like that. Instead one could spend that many hours mastering a skill and then still gotta work their ass off lol.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Money is effort indeed. I wish it worked differently though. Money seems to be continuous effort for 99% of us. But I wish the world worked differently. Like, spend 10000 hours mastering a skill and then just spend a few hours a month using that skill to provide for all your needs. Too bad it doesn't work like that. Instead one could spend that many hours mastering a skill and then still gotta work their ass off lol.
Yeah... And they tax the shit out of you when you are willing to work.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Yeah... And they tax the shit out of you when you are willing to work.
"Roads and hospitals". Fuck, it's impossible to talk to people about taxation. They act as if the tax money goes to needed public services, when most of it is spent inefficiently at best and at worst ... nevermind. Still, fucking highway robbery it is. Don't know how the fuck all this taxation got normalized. I read somewhere that it started as a wartime thing and then it never went back, so the state just keeps milking more and more. Got, so many fucking taxes. Even in shithole countries like mine, where it's literal thievery since the government is so corrupt and doesn't do shit for the public. Even got funny little taxes that make any imported goods a lot more expensive than even in rich countries, fuck.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
"Roads and hospitals". Fuck, it's impossible to talk to people about taxation. They act as if the tax money goes to needed public services, when most of it is spent inefficiently at best and at worst ... nevermind. Still, fucking highway robbery it is. Don't know how the fuck all this taxation got normalized. I read somewhere that it started as a wartime thing and then it never went back, so the state just keeps milking more and more. Got, so many fucking taxes. Even in shithole countries like mine, where it's literal thievery since the government is so corrupt and doesn't do shit for the public. Even got funny little taxes that make any imported goods a lot more expensive than even in rich countries, fuck.
The majority of working people are living from paycheck to paycheck. Taxes and government are hated in the workplaces. Just avoid single moms and such who gain benefits from high taxes.
Men usually agree with based arguments when their foids are not around.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
99% of tax money does not go to helping infrastructure or society at all. Look at all the taxes everyone pays in America, and every major city is still a complete shithole.

Government taxes us when 99.99999% of the time no one likes them. What's taxation without representation? These Epstein Orgy Politicians do not represent me. The government, at least in burger kingdom, was made to serve the citizens. Not the other way around. Wageslaves are modern day indentured servants. Soyciety is shit. :feelsbad::feelsbad::feelsbad::feelsbad::feelsbad::feelsbad::feelsbad:

In response to the og topic: I dont know bro. I wish I knew, I'd enjoy the eternal neet life with 300 bucks every month.

Funny that reddit/twitter would start mocking you if you asked this question to them, despite them screaming about how much they hate capitalism, most of them wageslave for some slimy CEO. :feelslol: They really aren't self-aware. If only they actually had that "empathy" they always preach on about.

Activity
So far there's no one here