Venting I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than being born

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than being born. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are being fed, clothed, raised, and reared for at least 18 years solely so you can go and work for another man. All the hard work you put into your nonexistence - clinging to the void, swimming slow in the sperm race, kicking in the womb out of protest. All of it has one simple result: your body is more exploitable for the men that will exploit you in every hole.

You're alive? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way you grew up, who exploits you. He gets to exploit you every day. He gets the benefits of your kind and sweet personality that came from the way you were born.

As a man who was born, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to make money for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
antinatal. if you love your children, you'd leave them in your nutsack. i wish it didn't have to be this way. to become a father is very natural and likely healthy, but you know, human slavery...

Activity
So far there's no one here