Lifestyle I can Get to 10% bodyfat so fucking easy now

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
0 sugar monster + 0 sugar lollipops fill me as much as a dement sized dinner. Fuark why are u not lollipopmaxxijg right now. Tastes delicious too.
@Fabio
this is a wovue to this diet starting from today and the rest of november :feelsneo:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
Yea, this happened to me. Because I'm a framelet too, I gave up eventually after years of gymaxxing, I still looked like a starving refugee. I swear I hate the bodyfat meme
An extra layer of fat adds to your overall size, it's like free muscle that you don't have to work for. 15% is ideal imo. Having abs only really matters in the summer if you go to the beach a lot. Better to look big in a shirt.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
An extra layer of fat adds to your overall size, it's like free muscle that you don't have to work for. 15% is ideal imo. Having abs only really matters in the summer if you go to the beach a lot. Better to look big in a shirt.
size is height and skullsize and clavicles.

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
maybe in pics alone, but next to people in pics and irl then bone alone is what makes someone intimidating.
lanklets aren't intimidating brah. You'd need to have top 0.0001% genetics to look intimidating off bone alone.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
still going strong 2 days later.... wish me luck bros.... @Fabio

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Bumo :feelsok:

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
0 sugar monster + 0 sugar lollipops fill me as much as a dement sized dinner. Fuark why are u not lollipopmaxxijg right now. Tastes delicious too.
@Fabio
this is a wovue to this diet starting from today and the rest of november :feelsneo:
non-sugar sweetners still produce a glycemic response. simply drink coffee

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Just like…. A lollipop??? That could NEVER make me feel full.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Just like…. A lollipop??? That could NEVER make me feel full.
I buy a box filled with 9 calorie lollipops. 10 lollipops in one box and one box lasts me 2 days, 5 lollipops a day and coffee + sugarfree energydrinks

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I buy a box filled with 9 calorie lollipops. 10 lollipops in one box and one box lasts me 2 days, 5 lollipops a day and coffee + sugarfree energydrinks
How can lollipops make you full when they are dissolved in spit to liquid???

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Idk brah. Just makes me full. I eat alot of them in one sitting. Not full as in having ate a Big dinner, satiating.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
@Fabio

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Can of red bull makes me feel full sober sometimes and they're liquid. If you're on any decently stimulating substance it becomes difficult to eat, even drink sometimes.

Activity
So far there's no one here