I bought a snuggie!!!!

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I finally did it boys I bought a snuggie and I'm wearing it as we speak. I feel so liberated in my comfy snuggie I'm completely naked underneath and I'm roasting smores and drinking hot coco with whipped cream sitting next to my fire place just comfy maxing to the fullest. I even bought a few spare snuggies so I can wear one while I run errands in my neigh borhood. I'm even planning on wearing a snuggie to my sisters wedding. A snuggie is the neets tuxedos every neet needs one. It's an essential item if one wants to comfy max. That's right I'm snuggie maxed and I'm loving it.

I've now fully embraced the neet lifestyle one is a fake neet until they own a few snuggies any one want to be my cuddle budy?

I'm working on a patents to creat a electric blanket snuggie ngl it is my dream.

Last edited:
SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
jfl
sounds pretty comfy ngl
Pepecomfy4

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
do you have layers of other clothes or just the snugie

tbh in late octomber i was naked and place on myself my lightweight syntetic fill blanket it was so comfy

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Im completely naked underneath so I dont over heat but the snuggie keeps me toasty warm I wish there was an electric snuggie that would be ideal I would crank it up to the highest setting and just comfy max drinking hot coco next to my fire place

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
sounds comfy
is it any different from a blanket?
Not really it's a plush blanket with a hole for your head to comfortably slip through the snuggie is like a giant poncho that gracefully drapes all around my pair shaped body sending me into neet nirvana I'm one with black opps cell now peacefully drifting into another astral universe of comfy maxing again drinking hot coco with marshmallows and whipped cream is highly recommended to get the full effect of the snuggie and a cuddle budy with also heighten the snuggie experience

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
mine would always drag on the ground a bit & get torn up & dirty

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
mine would always drag on the ground a bit & get torn up & dirty
yeah they are too long, you almost have to alter them to improve it's design. it tends to fall off my shoulders and i end up wearing it like a damn toga gown. the snuggie experience is 5/10 without the buddy...

Activity
So far there's no one here