I am visiting my brother in the ghetto and there was just a gunshot outside

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
No it wasnt a firework I heard plenty last night

Someone has been getting killed down here every week hopefully in the morning I dont find out someone else did just now. But i dont think so because I called the police to check around here and they didnt have any further questions

4D2A674D BF09 4336 B5A7 65CB492E518A

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
glad i don't live in US, bullets are flying around everywhere, say you are not rich and live in such an area, so brutal boyo.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021

Someone has been getting killed down here every week hopefully in the morning I dont find out someone else did just now. But i dont think so because I called the police to check around here and they didnt have any further questions

View attachment 15914
MAGA?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

View attachment 15914
I used to live in the ghetto, there were drive buys all the time, one dude was murdered about ten feet from my back patio, there was a crack house about 50 feet from my door with a gang that would sit out front and keep patrol of the stash, they would mean mug me every time I went into my apartment as too say u snitch u die shit was scary and no bullets will go through those walls like butter my neighbor had a bullet wiz through her apartment after it went through another person's apartment about a 100 feet away. Cant file police report cause your ghetto neighbor will know who it is and retaliation will accure I'm glad I dont live there any more shit was real and terrifying I always went to sleep at night wondering if a bullet would kill me in my sleep due to the all the drive buy shootings. The cops would always come knocking on my door to see if I was a witness to a murder in the apartment complex. About 3 people a year would get murdered just in my apartment complex alone a year. All my neighbors were drug dealers. Unfortunately every one there thought I was an under cover cop so I feared for my life. I was the only white dude there so people didnt trust me.

Last edited:
S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
check if your local police has a Twitter account, they will post any 911 emergencies like gunshots and stabbing a and were they occurred to warn people

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
Ah dont worry about it, they just shoot each other, not anyone else

Activity
So far there's no one here