Depression I am really hungry right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
@Haruhi Suzumiya come make me a sandwich or smth
I feel you on that I live alone its exhausting always having to cook and clean for myself its driving me insane. I need a bitch I'm so desperate I would even date a single mom that's how bad it's got for me. Plus I'm an old nigga so to find a hole with out kids would be impossible for me at this point. It's over for your boy ngl.

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
I feel you on that I live alone its exhausting always having to cook and clean for myself its driving me insane. I need a bitch I'm so desperate I would even date a single mom that's how bad it's got for me. Plus I'm an old nigga so to find a hole with out kids would be impossible for me at this point. It's over for your boy ngl.
Wanna come live with me? We could sleep in the same room.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
no but your warning for necroposting is
watch that anime guy warn him for reviving old threads
i bet u 50$ that he will receive a warning from him about this thread

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
watch that anime guy warn him for reviving old threads
i bet u 50$ that he will receive a warning from him about this thread
jfl, you know its over when your nickname is ''anime guy''
he doesn't have the balls to warn me

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
same, ever since me and my jewish lawyer who works for the mossad @IGiveUp talked to master about that mysterious anime moderator
he stopped warning me

pm me and ill share with u why he warned me it was giga cagefuel

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
same, ever since me and my jewish lawyer who works for the mossad @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/0/570.jpg?1653147676 [/UWSL]@IGiveUp talked to master about that mysterious anime moderator
he stopped warning me
Master removed you’re warning before I even became mod, plus don’t push your luck thinking you can’t get anymore warnings. :feelsmhm:

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
Master removed you’re warning before I even became mod, plus don’t push your luck thinking you can’t get anymore warnings. :feelsmhm:
No thats not true u were a mod
I taked to h about it in pms

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
The mysterious anime mod
You can get warnings like everyone else, sorry not your forum so it's rules apply to you too.
If I ban every smartass for every small thing he says about me or mods in general the forum would be left empty, but like the stupid kid above in the post, don't push your luck.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
You can get warnings like everyone else, sorry not your forum so it's rules apply to you too.

If I ban every smartass for every small thing he says about me or mods in general the forum would be left empty, but like the stupid kid above in the post, don't push your luck.
U deleted 100 of my threads were i was criticizing u jfl

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
U deleted 100 of my threads were i was criticizing u jfl
Ye, back in December when this thread was posted we didn't had an admin, so now we can ban ppl, only way I could have kept this forum together was lax rules, but they are no more. 😉 😉 😉

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
Ye, back in December when this thread was posted we didn't had an admin, so now we can ban ppl, only way I could have kept this forum together was lax rules, but they are no more. 😉 😉 😉
No thats not true
Master was here and u gave me a warning for misinformation

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
If inwas tu repost the thread it wont be taken down?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
No thats not true
Master was here and u gave me a warning for misinformation
Ye and I would do it again, I don't have time for you, if you think the forum would be like it was without sarge it won't. I can't allow bs to ruin this place and turn it into sewers, it has rules.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
Ye and I would do it again, I don't have time for you, if you think the forum would be like it was without sarge it won't. I can't allow bs to ruin this place and turn it into sewers, it has rules.
No master said that misinformation isnt bannable

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
No master said that misinformation isnt bannable
True, also true I didn't ban you for it, gave you a warning, if you don't want any more it's easy, many ppl here have 0. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here