Serious I am posting on a normie forum

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
A normie forum from my country, the users there are mainly 35+, I've been banned from there multiple times. 2 years ago I was lucky I didn't get in trouble though as I was going through my Elliot Rodger phase then and I said I support shooting college students.

I made another account today and saw a post from a normie asking if anyone here over 25 lives with parents. Of course I replied saying how I feel no shame living with my parents and I refuse to live in low quality housing.

Next I posted about my NEETbux and how I feel no shame freeloading off the state. I am sure these normies blood pressure is through the roof tonight.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
do you post bc you want to trigger the normies there so they will ban you again? why not posting on subreddits intead?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
do you post bc you want to trigger the normies there so they will ban you again? why not posting on subreddits intead?
Yes I give normies what they want. I will give you an example of what that forum is like. A user made a post complaining about the media's misandrist attitudes after a woman was raped and murdered. He had a valid point but he received a lot of insults and the thread was shut down and he was called a troll.

I don't use Reddit as they set a posting time limit and that enrages me.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
Make a couple threads in succession explaining the dogpill. They'll love that.

Activity
So far there's no one here