Serious I am never going to post dolls on this site ever again.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I actually feel disgusted with myself... and not for the reasons some of you might assume.
I have been following these japcels for a while now and its clear that they truly love this hobby. Its their cope, they take care of them, dress them etc. Some of them might even be coping and pretending that they are their daughters. They are truly dedicated to this and from what I can tell their community on twitter full of positivism.
And here am I, incel piece of shit loser who posts their dolls on some glownigger infested shitposting site. I have never asked them for permissions. I am unironically feeling bad about this and I am surprised that it took me so long to realize this.

I truly sorry japcels, if you accidentally run into my retarded posts that included your dolls on this forum - I am truly sorry.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I actually feel disgusted with myself... and not for the reasons some of you might assume.
I have been following these japcels for a while now and its clear that they truly love this hobby. Its their cope, they take care of them, dress them etc. Some of them might even be coping and pretending that they are their daughters. They are truly dedicated to this and from what I can tell their community on twitter full of positivism.
And here am I, incel piece of shit loser who posts their dolls on some glownigger infested shitposting site. I have never asked them for permissions. I am unironically feeling bad about this and I am surprised that it took me so long to realize this.

I truly sorry japcels, if you accidentally run into my retarded posts that included your dolls on this forum - I am truly sorry.

View attachment 29911
It's about fucking time come to the cake side. Imagine choosing pedo dolls over cake wtf :feelscops:

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021

View attachment 29911
Fabio fren forgot to take his meds

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
its satire bro i swear
Your calling me gay when your the one who's jelly cause I said @Lain was based. You act like a scorned lover bitch dude. Like who does that oh wait a jelly faget like you does. Gkys cripple

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021

View attachment 29911
@Fabio fren i will personally notify Japanese doll manufacturers on your wrongdoings on this fascist disgusting antiwork hellhole😀😀👍

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I understand there is very small chance they would ever find it out. But lets assume one day someone reverse search that shit and finds those posts on this forum and sends it to them. I would feel so bad...
What talking with @Lain for 5 minutes does to a nigga

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Your calling me gay when your the one who's jelly cause I said @Lain was based. You act like a scorned lover bitch dude. Like who does that oh wait a jelly faget like you does. Gkys cripple
your headcanon wild bro

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
post anime girls not dolls

Activity
So far there's no one here