Serious I am meeting NeetFags mum in London

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Some of you may know about my trip to London next week, well the truth is it was NeetFags mum who paid for it and she is flying over to meet me. All the expenses come from her autist sons inheritance. I am going to show NeetFags mum all the sites but I will need to have my eye on her as she may get carried away with seeing all those negro gangsters in London. I certainly won't let her out of my sight.

P.s. have you noticed how NeetFag drew first blood. He had this autist notion that I am that other user who posts about his ignore list. This is not true, I did try to make an alt called 'AtilasGirlfriend' but the mod didn't allow it but that other user isn't me. This shows you that it is always him who starts arguments, not me.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
First blood is irrelevant, last blood is what counts

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
London Sport GIF by Lord's Cricket Ground

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Some of you may know about my trip to London next week, well the truth is it was NeetFags mum who paid for it and she is flying over to meet me. All the expenses come from her autist sons inheritance. I am going to show NeetFags mum all the sites but I will need to have my eye on her as she may get carried away with seeing all those negro gangsters in London. I certainly won't let her out of my sight.

P.s. have you noticed how NeetFag drew first blood. He had this autist notion that I am that other user who posts about his ignore list. This is not true, I did try to make an alt called 'AtilasGirlfriend' but the mod didn't allow it but that other user isn't me. This shows you that it is always him who starts arguments, not me.
Well well well look who came back for some more abuse if it isnt my annoying none bionnary step daughter Rebecca

So accusing another user offends you how is that first blood

You and arohant neet are the same aspie faget watch your back Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

I'm wounded now :feelslol: bro I actually find these story's quite amusing

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Well well well look who came back for some more abuse if it isnt my annoying none bionnary step daughter Rebecca

So accusing another user offends you how is that first blood

You and arohant neet are the same aspie faget watch your back Rebecca
You made a comment about me being your step daughter which is first blood. No i'm not that user but there isn't any way for me to prove that.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You made a comment about me being your step daughter which is first blood. No i'm not that user but there isn't any way for me to prove that.
Well then I'm glad cause this thread was hilarious thanks for the cage ⛽:yay:

Activity
So far there's no one here