News I am in love with @Neetgod2

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
He is so unintentionally (and intentionally too) funny. I love his natural personality. I love the way he types 'obies'. I laugh at his Atila and Lain posts. He is very unique and one of a kind. We should cherish him while he's still here. He's in his 40s and fat and is going to run out of lawsuit money soon so there's a chance he won't be around for much longer. @Neetgod2 Love you.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
1236EC13 8745 4B4A 92E1 267BDF616F54

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
He is so unintentionally (and intentionally too) funny. I love his natural personality. I love the way he types 'obies'. I laugh at his Atila and Lain posts. He is very unique and one of a kind. We should cherish him while he's still here. He's in his 40s and fat and is going to run out of lawsuit money soon so there's a chance he won't be around for much longer. @Neetgod2 Love you.
Neetgod is really 40?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Thanks bro that's nice of you to say atleast some one around her appreciates me. I'm glad we became friends. 👍

Activity
So far there's no one here