I am in Amsterdam right now

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I went to visit my favorite mental asylum. I am climbing through the ducts and spying on this chadrone. I peeped him and his goth gamer gf throught the slits in the vents. Lord forgive me for what I saw!!!

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I went to visit my favorite mental asylum. I am climbing through the ducts and spying on this chadrone. I peeped him and his goth gamer gf throught the slits in the vents. Lord forgive me for what I saw!!!
Correct I'm looking up at you right now through the cracks while I lay pipe and @Atila Licks my balls :feelsuhuh:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Correct I'm looking up at you right now through the cracks while I lay pipe and @Atila Licks my balls :feelsuhuh:
Holy shit his gf looks like a fat wigger wearing a goth wig. It may really be you!! Damn you really layed pipe on that nigga. I am impressed. I see you browsing neets.me on your phone rn while cuddling with him. I'd say something but I'm too shy. I'll be leaving now to get some doner kebabs.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Holy shit his gf looks like a fat wigger wearing a goth wig. It may really be you!! Damn you really layed pipe on that nigga. I am impressed. I see you browsing neets.me on your phone rn while cuddling with him. I'd say something but I'm too shy. I'll be leaving now to get some doner kebabs.
Thanks for stopping buy :feelsuhuh:

Activity
So far there's no one here