Serious I am holidaying in London in 2 weeks

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The story about this trip is that in late 2019 I bought a ticket for a concert of Dutch Symphonic metal band Within Temptation. The concert has been postponed 3 times, it was meant to take place in April but was postponed again. Of course I had booked a non-refundable hotel room and have no choice but to go. I was actually going to have to skip it as I didn't have the money for the transport costs/airport parking but luckily my country gave extra money to all welfare claimants this month because of the increase in energy costs.

I am going for 2 and 1/2 days, I have an autistic interest in the London Underground railway system so I will probably spend most of the trip sailing about in those trains. You can buy day passes for those and travel as much as you like. In 2018 I visited the British museum but I was disappointed at the very small Celtic section, it was all sand nigger Egyptian stuff.

There is another free museum called the London Museum which I will maybe visit and maybe also the art gallery at Trafalgar Square.

Activity
So far there's no one here