Serious I am gonna miss snow

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Spring is coming and with it nigger heat will come as well. I seriously gonna miss snow, nothing beats walking through a snowy forest at 6pm, its a such soulful experience I can't even explain it you just have to experience it yourself. Especially with a fitting music.

Shoutout to this banger as well

I doubt I will be able to listen to this music when walking during spring and summer, probably gonna switch to monogatari OST

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I fucking hate nigger heat
I don't even have ac in this hell hole so I will probably melt to death this summer

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
Spring is coming and with it nigger heat will come as well. I seriously gonna miss snow, nothing beats walking through a snowy forest at 6pm, its a such soulful experience I can't even explain it you just have to experience it yourself. Especially with a fitting music.

I doubt I will be able to listen to this music when walking during spring and summer, probably gonna switch to monogatari OST

Too bad i never left my house when it was snowing.

I don't have much of a reason to anyway

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Too bad i never left my house when it was snowing.

I don't have much of a reason to anyway
Missing out. Going out when its snowing is peak comfy. I can only understand not going outside if you live in urban hivecity hellhole

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Cope, sunny days mog hard. Lots of random coomfuel
This reminds me of an extremely hot day last summer as I was leaving my apartment I see my next door neighbor a very hot young stacy laying on her balcony sunbathing on her stomach in extremely revealing bikini/underwear with her ass pointed towards me she turned around smiled and said hello and I remember not being able to decide if this was coomfuel or blue ball fuel

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
This reminds me of an extremely hot day last summer as I was leaving my apartment I see my next door neighbor a very hot young stacy laying on her balcony sunbathing on her stomach in extremely revealing bikini/underwear with her ass pointed towards me she turned around smiled and said hello and I remember not being able to decide if this was coomfuel or blue ball fuel
Fakecel out

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
It's still snowing where I live but I'm feeling shit to go out.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
yeah, i feel too angry or panicky when i go outside.
Always cautious of not encountering of some young fuckers out there...
I can't really enjoy anything, even relaxing without being anxious about these things
feeling completely alien to everyone else

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
yeah, i feel too angry or panicky when i go outside.
Always cautious of not encountering of some young fuckers out there...
I can't really enjoy anything, even relaxing without being anxious about these things
feeling completely alien to everyone else
Try going where there are no people, if you don't live in urban hell ofc.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
If I had friends or a partner then I wouldn't mind summer that much. I would still prefer other seasons but at least summer would be tolerable.
Since that is not the case, summer is a time of suffering for me. By the time summer is over I feel exhausted and worn out.

RichEmoHonkler

RichEmoHonkler

NEET
Mar 10, 2022

I fucking hate the heat

Activity
So far there's no one here