Venting I am fucking done with it all

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I have so much potential I am throwing it all away like a little spoiled brat
My parents have done so much to support me in their best efforts and I am trying to throw that away

Who cares if I have to work hard if it is to chase my passions and bring meaning to my life
Fuck looksmax.me, so many of those losers dwell solely on what they think women think of them and think that is the only important thing in life and they think if you say otherwise then you are lying or just coping

I don't mean to make people on here who have less than fortunate circumstances than I do to feel resentful or envious of anything I am saying, I just need a place to say this freely

I truly have a dream to become a Physicist, ever since I was 6 years old I have had dreams of becoming a scientist and understanding the world and i still have that passion which I have kept burred down deep as of recent

This is my life, I don't need some mindless losers telling me I can't enjoy it or that what I am doing is a coping mechanism, I want to work hard and succeed despite the silliness that they say it is Jewish people controlling you (BTW I am half Jew) I want to do this, I want to save money and do things, I want to marry someone who is at my level which I can converse and grow with, I want to transcend my current state.

Despite what anyone may say I will not give up, no matter how strait the gate, charged with punishments the scroll
I am the master of my Fate, I am the master of my Soul.

I act as if I have free will therefore with this direction in mind which leads me to have meaning in my life so I can bear with what is called Human Being, I will not falter even in the darkest parts.

I am tired of being a coward, lazy, ungrateful, and mindless.

I will push on, I will not throw away the opportunities presented to me.

I say this because I am at a critical point whether I will throw out my academic pursuits for a life where I will have sacrificed that future self for more comfort

Kaz's final post was at least the best I could interpret it as being able to push forward despite where you are, and I am at a place with great potential, and so I say this for myself but also to the people that feel as if their lives are no more, I do this in dedication of you, the people in my life who wish me to have a life of meaning, and my future self.

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

monstER!
Dec 13, 2020
A lot of these forums have cult mentality. Even on gaming forums you'd find that same mentality everywhere. It's normal for people to idolize what they're doing and think everyone else is wrong.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My parents have done so much to support me in their best efforts and I am trying to throw that away

Who cares if I have to work hard if it is to chase my passions and bring meaning to my life
Fuck looksmax.me, so many of those losers dwell solely on what they think women think of them and think that is the only important thing in life and they think if you say otherwise then you are lying or just coping

I don't mean to make people on here who have less than fortunate circumstances than I do to feel resentful or envious of anything I am saying, I just need a place to say this freely

I truly have a dream to become a Physicist, ever since I was 6 years old I have had dreams of becoming a scientist and understanding the world and i still have that passion which I have kept burred down deep as of recent

This is my life, I don't need some mindless losers telling me I can't enjoy it or that what I am doing is a coping mechanism, I want to work hard and succeed despite the silliness that they say it is Jewish people controlling you (BTW I am half Jew) I want to do this, I want to save money and do things, I want to marry someone who is at my level which I can converse and grow with, I want to transcend my current state.

Despite what anyone may say I will not give up, no matter how strait the gate, charged with punishments the scroll

I act as if I have free will therefore with this direction in mind which leads me to have meaning in my life so I can bear with what is called Human Being, I will not falter even in the darkest parts.

I say this because I am at a critical point whether I will throw out my academic pursuits for a life where I will have sacrificed that future self for more comfort

Kaz's final post was at least the best I could interpret it as being able to push forward despite where you are, and I am at a place with great potential, and so I say this for myself but also to the people that feel as if their lives are no more, I do this in dedication of you, the people in my life who wish me to have a life of meaning, and my future self.
🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Z

ZiggyStardust

NEET
Dec 24, 2020
your username on looksmax? you know for the science

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
why?

I got it deleted a little more than a week ago
Sorry but I'm a grouchy old neet hermit any sense of optimism makes me want to puke. But I do hope you achieve your dreams being a poor neet is not very fulfilling I have to admit. My fate is sealed hopefully you can be happy one day. I wish u the best.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Sorry but I'm a grouchy old neet hermit any sense of optimism makes me want to puke. But I do hope you achieve your dreams being a poor neet is not very fulfilling I have to admit. My fate is sealed hopefully you can be happy one day. I wish u the best.
It's not optimism, it's faith, in yourself that is needed. You dont hope things turn out well, you make them so.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Cope cope cope cope cope cope cope

yungnani

yungnani

only normal person here
Mar 24, 2021
those losers dwell solely on what they think women think of them and think that is the only important thing in life
stopped reading here
ur retarded if u don't think reproduction is the only purpose of life

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022

Who is kza btw

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
Fair enough lol if it makes you fulfilled than do it. I personally desire the finer things in life (status, money, sex) etc. etc. but its not like I can attain that. I think genetically/environmentally we all have different value systems that are out of our control and its unfair for anyone to project that onto anyone else unless it actually is a cope.

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
I hear you broski. Watch Hustlers University. Professor Tate teaches you how he became a multi millionaire. No bullshit!

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I hear you broski. Watch Hustlers University. Professor Tate teaches you how he became a multi millionaire. No bullshit!

This was a joke thread, fail

Activity
So far there's no one here