I am cucked by neither BLM or Back The Blue

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I dont think I have to explain how BLM is scum disgused as social justice.

But I also do NOT back the blue. Cops are not friends to free men like my self. I live by not hurting others, not by what tyrannical laws say. I dont even consult laws anymore I just live on this earth like God intended. I was never consulted when the laws were written. JFL @ anyone dumb enough to back the enforcement arm of our over-sized, over-stepping government!!! :feelsuhuh:

The cops will arrest cop supporters in a heart beat, first chance they get!! You think “Oh they would have nothing to arrest me for because I never break the law!! :feelsheh:

Either that is massive cope or you are a huge pussy with a pretty boring life! Most of you could have probably been arrested 3x this week and never even knew it. Driving after drinking just ONE drink in the “0-Tolerance” cities which are popping up more and more as city ordinances stricter than the state statute. You THOUGHT the state legal limit applied but because of VIRTUE SIGNALLING (appeal to emotion with no logic) mothers crying about how their kid was killed in a drunk driving crash etc. More and more cities are getting stricter and stricter about EVERYTHING. This is just ONE example. Dont even get me started on drug laws....

The average person owes 5 years of prison time or something like that.

$2.50 Thread

Last edited:
B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
TLDR: if you back the blue you are a dumbfuck.

I hope you get arrested for a petty “crime” and the justice system steals 10 years of your life for it.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
TLDR: if you back the blue you are a dumbfuck.

I hope you get arrested for a petty “crime” and the justice system steals 10 years of your life for it.
forgot your 50 cents reply tag

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here