Depression I AM ASHAMED OF BEING MEXICAN

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
I have always been a very self-conscious person, even though my country gives me some prides I am ashamed of being a mexican and I hate being mexican, and although many Mexicans would be disgusted at the idea, I would die of joy if I knew that one of my ancestors was Anglo-Saxon, I hate my shitskin, I hate my brown eyes, I hate my IQ, I hate my short height, I hate My face, I hate mexican women, they are the most horrendous women I have with my eyes.
I hate the culture, history and art of mexico, I consider them the most horrible thing that has happened to humanity, I hate the languages, the music, the lands are horrible, I hate their ideas, I feel disgusted at their ideals, their values , I'm ashamed of being a Mexican/American in America.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
The only sensible thing you’ve ever said. Now go back to your amigos Fernandez.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You are still very young right? Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is one of the greatest boxers of all time, current champion and hes mexian. Maybe canelomax and try to become a professional boxer. On the outside you could just larp as a proud mexian warrior screaming "Viva Mexicoo!". :dance:

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
You are still very young right? Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is one of the greatest boxers of all time, current champion and hes mexian. Maybe canelomax and try to become a professional boxer. On the outside you could just larp as a proud mexian warrior screaming "Viva Mexicoo!". :dance:

I hate boxing

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
@BrendioEEE is another mexican.
Keep begging for my attention subhuman, reminder you'll have European Genetics like me, unless you're 100% White Italian, you'll never be even close to being a true white Spaniard like myself.
Get mogged to suicide
Untitled
1632750951398-png.1337846
1632751023817-png.1337847
i-mog-jpg.1337848

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I have always been a very self-conscious person, even though my country gives me some prides I am ashamed of being a mexican and I hate being mexican, and although many Mexicans would be disgusted at the idea, I would die of joy if I knew that one of my ancestors was Anglo-Saxon, I hate my shitskin, I hate my brown eyes, I hate my IQ, I hate my short height, I hate My face, I hate mexican women, they are the most horrendous women I have with my eyes.
I hate the culture, history and art of mexico, I consider them the most horrible thing that has happened to humanity, I hate the languages, the music, the lands are horrible, I hate their ideas, I feel disgusted at their ideals, their values , I'm ashamed of being a Mexican/American in America.
Cant argue with that

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
this mexican roped due to self hate.

image0-1-gif.21626

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I think most people in the world think Mexico is cool other than some far righters in America

Activity
So far there's no one here