I am a NEET again

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I started college in February but due to the covid-19 plandemic everything was online and I have found out that I really do not like online classes. I didn't even show myself on camera. After two weeks or so, I dropped out again, despite having classes once a week only since I chose for a part-time study. Now I will have to wait until September again to start classes, becoming a full-time student. Here's to hoping the covid-19 restrictions will be gone by then. It's been an on-and-off situation for me like this since 2015. I need to move forward in life.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I started college in February but due to the covid-19 plandemic everything was online and I have found out that I really do not like online classes. I didn't even show myself on camera. After two weeks or so, I dropped out again, despite having classes once a week only since I chose for a part-time study. Now I will have to wait until September again to start classes, becoming a full-time student. Here's to hoping the covid-19 restrictions will be gone by then. It's been an on-and-off situation for me like this since 2015. I need to move forward in life.
Welcome back sabbatical neet

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
i wouldn't congratulate you for being NEET bc it's sucks, but i get the reason you did it
Thanks, bud. If circumstances were different, i.e. this plandemic wasn't ever planned, I would be in my second year of college, most likely.
I think it easier to learn in real life school. Online class enables me too much to not pay attention/do something else.
I think, for me anyway, being on location would have kept me motivated. I tend to lose motivation hence why I have dropped out so many times before.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:feelseheh::feelseheh: You forgot an extra "R."
i was expecting pepe :feelsree: , but he has a Gengar pfp
It used to be that. But now I am known as Gengar over at .co.
don't fall for the neet meme
I have been falling for it long before I knew what it actually was. JFL.
Thanks.
Welcome back sabbatical neet
Hey thanks bro. How are you?

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
I have been in a similar situation, I managed to get my shit together last year and I was super excited to finally stop rotting and neeting, then the world got shut down, couldn't go to school and i couldn't work even though I wanted to. What a disaster. I hope it gets better but being honest i think its over. Things will never go back. Maybe this fall achools will open up but they will probably still have a bunch of stupid restrictions. Who knows what the world will be like

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here