Story I am a bankruptcel

Bankruptcel

Bankruptcel

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Greetings everyone..

I'm a 34 year old guy from England and I am currently bankrupt and on benefits (NEET bux)

I have basically gotten away with £41,000 of credit card and loan debt :feelsok:

I am living at home with my parents and taking job seekers benefit £409 a month. I lie about searching for a job when my job advisor phones me once a month.
I NEED to be NEET until November 2021 because if I get a job I will be forced into a payment agreement for 3 years with the Bankruptcy administrator. Fck that shit. I'll sit at home playing games and I'll get discharged from bankruptcy in 11 months' time and able to get on with my life.

Oh yeah... I'm incel as well. Not had a girlfriend or sex for about 7 years... I'm not a bad-looking guy but dating has just gotten impossible in recent years if you are not at least a 8/10 Chad.

Attachments

• kjhkj.png
    kjhkj.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 96
Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Typical NEET. Being in debt is bad news. But overall your story is becoming much more common.
Especially the "dating is too hard" thing. Who the fuck wants to jump thru hoops, for mediocre foids.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I have a lot of debt I can't pay. Too bad I can't claim myself bankrupt (student loan).

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
8 years without sex.
Around same amount in debt at the moment if I remember correctly, I already fucked up 11 years ago. I'm 29 now. I wagecuck 11.5h nights every other week. Get around 400$ (picked random currency, I'm not American) for a whole month after tax and bills. I'll be around your age when I'm free... Interest rates are inhumane and 18 year old shouldn't be allowed to put name on papers.
I live alone and don't remember when I washed my dishes. Both sinks are fucked because of the mold.

Bankruptcel

Bankruptcel

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
The only negative thing about my bankruptcy is it will stay on my file for many years to come and i will struggle to get a good credit card or mortgage.
But I could never hope or dream to own property in this day and age anyway so who gives a shit.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Wait so you get away with having not paid the 40k back?

I'm confused how is that possible

Bankruptcel

Bankruptcel

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Wait so you get away with having not paid the 40k back?

I'm confused how is that possible

you never heard of bankruptcy? a trip to Wikipedia for you is in order.

Rules and stuff differ between countries but it's basically the same thing.. - write the debt off.

41k is a drop in the ocean for these banks that make billions in profit every year.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020

Rules and stuff differ between countries but it's basically the same thing.. - write the debt off.

41k is a drop in the ocean for these banks that make billions in profit every year.
What is the most you could loan out and not pay back and have it written off?

I don't see how I will ever be in a situation where I'll need a loan. Loans are just a deathgip loans are for normies who are low iq and impulsive and waste their money on designer clothes n dat

I don't see why I shouldn't just take out a massive loan and not pay back and get to keep it knowing that I will never be able to take out a loan again

Bankruptcel

Bankruptcel

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
What is the most you could loan out and not pay back and have it written off?

I don't see how I will ever be in a situation where I'll need a loan. Loans are just a deathgip loans are for normies who are low iq and impulsive and waste their money on designer clothes n dat

I don't see why I shouldn't just take out a massive loan and not pay back and get to keep it knowing that I will never be able to take out a loan again

There is no upper limit.. celebrities and huge businesses go bankrupt owing millions to creditors.. I never planned this.. but things just spiralled out of control over the last few years.

Maybe if i had a girlfriend I'd have had a reason to be sensible with my finances. Oh well. I had a hell of a lot of fun though :feelsthumb:

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020

Really don't mean to be downer but...
Your parents need to play ball and tell them they don't know where you are. Jobs are looked for trough online these days, they'll know if look job or not. Everything else is legit. Just use stealth.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Greetings everyone..

I'm a 34 year old guy from England and I am currently bankrupt and on benefits (NEET bux)

I have basically gotten away with £41,000 of credit card and loan debt :feelsok:

I am living at home with my parents and taking job seekers benefit £409 a month. I lie about searching for a job when my job advisor phones me once a month.
I NEED to be NEET until November 2021 because if I get a job I will be forced into a payment agreement for 3 years with the Bankruptcy administrator. Fck that shit. I'll sit at home playing games and I'll get discharged from bankruptcy in 11 months' time and able to get on with my life.

Oh yeah... I'm incel as well. Not had a girlfriend or sex for about 7 years... I'm not a bad-looking guy but dating has just gotten impossible in recent years if you are not at least a 8/10 Chad.
Fuck this clown world

Activity
So far there's no one here