I almost got killed by a mussel bound hulk negro

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I shit you not ok so I pull over to take a piss in the middle of the night in some bushes and all the sudden this fucking sweaty 5'9 negro wearing no shirt with mussels on top of mussels pops out of a bush and says come on let's go. I almost shit my pants and got in my car and drove off I looked back to see where he went and he just wondered off into the bushes. Funny thing is he didnt even look homeless he was actually wearing clean clothes. Not sure why he was just in a random bush chilling. But fuck that guy. He could of ripped my arms off my body. I'm a wrist cell so it would of been over. My legs are long so I guess I would of had to kick max that would be my only hope. Fuck I dodged a bad situation.

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
He just adapted to his instincts and ran to the bushes away from danger, like in Africa when they encounter a lion. When the beast is gone, they come out of the bushes showing off and bullying the weaker niggas. Sometimes in stress, they might sucker punch you or start rapping.

GraphiteNEET

GraphiteNEET

I must tend to my melon patch
Jul 28, 2021
One time I got in a car accident. I switched lanes to avoid hitting this car that turned into my lane and then all the sudden they swerved into my lane with no blinker to do a u turn. I ended up pit maneuvering their car. As I pull to the side of the road they start screaming cause they thought i was trying to run when i was just moving my car out of the road. Then I get out to view my damage. Pop open my hood to look for gasket leak etc. The whole time this dude is screaming in my ear NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA REEEEEEEE. then eventually says WHAT DUH FUCK ARE YOU DOING and I reply (checking for damage) and that aggravates them even more and they are like FUCK YO CAR NIGGA WHAT ABOUT OUR CAR (keep in mind their car is seemingly undamaged minus a paint scratch. they even obnoxiously sped away after it was all over and i never got anything from their insurance about damage) Then he starts talking about how he got shot and hes gonna knock me out then his friend comes and is like NAAAHHHH BRO YOUR GONNA GO BACK TO JAIL. Then the cop finally shows up and as he is interviewing me they are screaming at the cop NAH HE GONNA SAY SOME SHIT ABOUT A BLINKER HE LEAVING SHIT OUT HE WAS SPEEDING (to be fair I was going 10mph over) and the cop was just like SHUT THE FUCK UP and then somehow nothing happend as far as tickets and I had to drive my car home with the front wheel turned at a 15 degree angle :feelsLUL:

Activity
So far there's no one here