Serious I almost got a ticket last night

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
The police are out in full force enforcing minor traffic violations again since mask mandates have been lifted.

For the past year I could blow by a cop and as long as it was less than 20mph over the speed limit it would not do anything. 70 is the new 55.

Or at least it was... Last night I was on the road with one other car next to me, we were going the same exact speed (70mph in a 55mph zone). A police car was on the side of the road running radar and as soon as we saw him we slowed down at the same exact time too. But it was too late, he pulled out onto the road and I knew exactly why, he was gonna get one of us!

F077F6AB 695A 4B00 91B6 40F9B87CF7EB

He did too, but luckily the cop chose to get behind the other car. It turned its blue lights on and I went on... My heart was still beating out of my chest bc I thought it was gonna be me. :feelseheh:

A mile down the road, another cop running radar.

Another mile down the road a person already pulled over.

Then when I was almost home, another cop car “hiding” behind some bushes running radar....

IT’S OVER!!!!!!!

$2.50 Thread

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
The police are out in full force enforcing minor traffic violations again since mask mandates have been lifted.

For the past year I could blow by a cop and as long as it was less than 20mph over the speed limit it would not do anything. 70 is the new 55.

Or at least it was... Last night I was on the road with one other car next to me, we were going the same exact speed (70mph in a 55mph zone). A police car was on the side of the road running radar and as soon as we saw him we slowed down at the same exact time too. But it was too late, he pulled out onto the road and I knew exactly why, he was gonna get one of us!

View attachment 13515

He did too, but luckily the cop chose to get behind the other car. It turned its blue lights on and I went on... My heart was still beating out of my chest bc I thought it was gonna be me. :feelseheh:

A mile down the road, another cop running radar.

Another mile down the road a person already pulled over.

Then when I was almost home, another cop car “hiding” behind some bushes running radar....

IT’S OVER!!!!!!!

$2.50 Thread
Bet the other person was black

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
Borgerland? All the small towns here are ridiculous with their traffic/speed trap cops.

Activity
So far there's no one here